What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 3/14/17 4:24 am

Good morning everyone. So far we haven't had any significant snowfall here. Fingers crossed that it will stay that way.

This morning I'm going swimming then doing chores around the house and more paperwork, and some errands. I may do a yoga class tonight.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf

Salad with shrimp and Bolthouse Avocado/Cilantro dressing

Taco beef salad without the taco

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/14/17 5:18 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My school is closed today so I'm hoping that means our meetings are cancelled. I also rescheduled my car service, so it's going to be a home day for now. We will see how much more snow we get, but I'm hoping for another snow day tomorrow lol.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - ham sandwich

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Nikki101
on 3/14/17 5:31 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

It's been busy again - so many assignments and tests this month.. and then a hoard of tests and exams next month!

Craving change - I can't access the last post you commented on - sorry for that.

Have been feeling a bit wonky - yesterday food didn't appeal at all... so today's unknown... so far I don't feel like eating... so so far I'm at.

B - Protein shake (trying the GNC powdered type, it's not to bad)

I brought some chick pea cookies with me made without sugar but I oops and have some chocolate chips in them that have sugar... usually 1-2 of these fill me up for a while.

The rest is unknown I may take some ham and lentil soup out of the freezer for later. I really want chicken and rice soup... but I have none. lol... and the extent of what I'd have to make it is chicken, chicken broth. I don't even know if I have rice and have nothing else. Time to do anything is limited with 3 projects/essays due between now and the end of the month. Plus scenario testing too. Exhausted I am, plus stress ruins my sleeping! :(

skinny_gigi
on 3/14/17 6:40 am

I'm completely buried in snow and i love it!

b- cottage cheese

s-kaizen protein

l-beef broth

s-cottage cheese

d-shake

TODAY is my last day of liquids! i'm in to purées tomorrow!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

skinny_gigi
on 3/14/17 6:41 am

-oh forgot 500 cal/ 86 protein

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

crqvingchange
on 3/14/17 9:24 am

I'm sure you will be very happy once you start purees. My favourite was refried beans with a little cheese melted on top. Check out The World According to Eggface's site. She has lots of ideas for each phase of the diet.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Teena D.
on 3/14/17 12:19 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Hope you gys don't mind if I join in here. :)

I'm 8 (almost 9) weeks post op and down 48 lbs in total and 35 since my surgery.

Working from home today because of the snow- not that we got a lot, but I am glad to not have to commute today. I live in Courtice and work in Scarborough. I take the train, but being home was good today.

Menu- B: Protein powder mixed with Decaf Coffee

L: Leftover low carb meatloaf from dinner last night (no bread crumbs etc)

D: I'm not sure and it's 3:20 p.m. I'm thinking chicken so I better get moving on that.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

crqvingchange
on 3/14/17 3:02 pm

Hi Daisy. Everyone is welcome here. That's quite a commute.

Most Active