What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 3/12/17 5:47 am

Good morning Pouch Pals as Ginny puts it. Grey and cold out there today, so Ginny please send some of the warmth and sunshine from the sunny south.

This morning I'm doing Zumba and then a mountain of laundry.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Protein coffee then gallons of decaf throughout the day

Salad with Bolthouse Avocado/Cilantro dressing and steak on top

Salad with the same dressing but shrimp on top

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone, and make some good choices because you are so worth it.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/12/17 5:58 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm on the mend now and my brother is staying with us for March break so I've got some help for lifting and moving things. Hopefully we can get a few little projects done this week!!

Not much on the go today. I'm teaching a bit next week -- covering lectures for a professor I work with. So I need to prepare for that. Maybe picking up some groceries for my brother so he doesn't have to eat my stuff... Although he has been eating healthier and has lost 13 pounds since the holidays. I'm very proud of him. It's not an easy thing when you are away at college.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover chicken sandwich

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - pork and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/12/17 10:29 am

Good for your brother for losing 13 pounds. Glad to see you are on the mend.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

ready-4-new-start
on 3/12/17 6:21 am - Canada

Morning, 11 months post op as of yesterday can't believe how fast it's going.. Haven't been around much been trying to figure things out to get out of this stall. I was hoping for a nice day today but I don't care how cold it is I am going to the beach.. last year my daughter and friend went to the beach it was so warm got pics of my daughter in t shirt.. I wanted to take pics for memories that was march 12 2016 can't wait to see to do the side by side pics..

breakfast egg with cream cheese

lunch not sure as I am taking my daughter out for lunch

snack protein shake

dinner ummm chicken with salad

have a good day

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 3/12/17 10:33 am

Ready you are braver than I am to go to the beach in this cold weather. It's the cold wind that I can't take. 11 months already. Do you have something planned for your 1 year surgiversary? I went ziplining at 2 years.

ready-4-new-start
on 3/12/17 2:33 pm - Canada

I go to the beach every winter, 2 years ago we walked on the lake last year it was too mild. This year omg it was so cold.. I daughter was an amazing sport I am so proud of her so took the pics for me and didn't complain. I can't believe the difference.. so glad I did the pics last year I hated getting my picture done now all I have to say is holy crap!! I love the pics!!! My one year I am not sure I am thinking about getting my hair done had the same style since high school..

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

birdiegirl
on 3/12/17 10:40 am

I bought, but haven't used, that Bolthouse dressing based on your recommendation.

crqvingchange
on 3/12/17 11:14 am

Hope you like it. I am enjoying it with mixed baby greens, mini sweet peppers, mini cucumbers, sliced avocado and nice big shrimp.

Ginnny
on 3/12/17 5:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey everyone! I guess I forgot yesterday was my 11 month mark too! Too busy enjoying the sun! Had 5600 steps in before 10 this morning so I am moving! Will get even more throughout the day!

I'll do my best to lasso the sun and bring it home with me! Everyone stay warm tomorrow I hear you're in for. Big storm!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/12/17 6:49 pm

My DH said we are in for 20cm of snow tonight. Enjoy every minute of the sun girl.

Most Active