What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 3/9/17 3:33 am

Good morning everyone. The wind seems to have died down here. Yesterday was crazy with the wind and we lost power a few times.

This morning I'm swimming then paperwork, boo to paperwork. Tax time is creeping up and it has to get done.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

buckets of decaf

Protein coffee

Salad with shrimp

Bunless hamburger with a fried egg on top

SKYR yogurt

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

ready-4-new-start
on 3/9/17 3:51 am - Canada

Morning, yesterday was my day off was going to go to the gym but went shopping instead with my friend.. can't believe she talked me int buying coloured funky work out pants I am so use to and very comfortable with black pants and black top always use to hide with the dark colours.. this new pants are bright colour and very funky I got a nice dark purple sweater to go with it lol so I don't think it will be too bad.. next shopping trip is next Thursday she said I am trying on dresses oh god help me she bring along our other friend she told me to get ready!!! Yesterday morning I did side by side face pic wow can't believe I look like a different person..

breakfast protein shake

snack Greek yogurt

lunch chili

dinner with support group chicken and salad

have a good day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 3/9/17 4:01 am

You rock those funky workout pants. I like your friend for steering you away from the Goth, lol. Although there is a lot to be said for the LBD.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/9/17 5:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Off to the doctor today to get this hip/back thing checked out. It's worse today, so I want to see what's going on. This is one of the few times/reasons I wish I could still take NSAIDs.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - egg sandwich

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - beef and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/9/17 8:54 am

I hope the doctor can figure out what's going on with your hip. Do you think it's sciatica?

Meggles07
on 3/9/17 9:03 am - Canada

Thankfully it's not sciatica. I get that with my back injury. This is more on the side.

crqvingchange
on 3/11/17 3:26 pm

Sending you a PM

Tracks
on 3/9/17 9:59 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Hi All,

Yes - some wind yesterday! All my recycling bins are gone. No idea who's house they might have ended up at.

Getting to end of the week and I need to go grocery shopping soon. Limited choices today.

2 skyr yogurt

2 cheese sticks

Kashi cereal with milk and protein powder

For dinner, I'll probably have a veggie burger, no bun

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

crqvingchange
on 3/9/17 1:00 pm

When I went to the pool yesterday I saw recycle bins everywhere, and the contents were blowing on the road, against fences, on lawns. A lot of that stuff ends up in the creeks because it goes in the stormwater grates on the streets. One day they should invent a better blue box that stays put.

Most Active