What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 3/8/17 4:01 am

Good morning lovely menu peeps. I'm feeling like this cold is finally starting to leave, so I'm going to get back "at er" today. Swimming, yoga, Zumba today.

The eats at 2.5 years post-op are:

Lots of decaf

Protein coffee

Shrimp and salad

Bunless burger and salad

SKYR yogurt

Have a great day everyone. Ginny have fun on your vacation.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/8/17 5:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I was supposed to move and re-setup my grandpa's computer today but I've done something to my hip and I can hardly move. It hurts to sit and lay down so I might just move the computer anyways.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - egg sandwich

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - beef and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 3/8/17 8:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope it feels better soon

Meggles07
on 3/9/17 5:20 am - Canada

crqvingchange
on 3/8/17 10:14 am

Sorry your hip is injured Meg. Would a heating pad help?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/9/17 5:20 am - Canada

Thanks :) I put a heating pad on it last night and I've started icing it today.

leeann73
on 3/8/17 6:54 am

I am 2 weeks post op and on full fluids. Here is my plan:

breakfast: 1/2 cup greek yogurt

snack: 1/2 cup warm apple sauce with cinnamon

lunch: 1/2 cup strained cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup pudding (both made with milk and skim milk powder)

snack: 1/2 cup greek yogurt

dinner: 3/4 cup of strained cream of mushroom soup

snack: 1/2 cup warm apple sauce with cinnamon

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

ready-4-new-start
on 3/8/17 7:18 am - Canada

Morning, ugh I gave up the damn scale moving so slow or it doesn't move I really didn't think it would get this hard I just want to lose 35 lbs even 20 would be great but my body not working with me.. even tho I go to the gym my body doesn't want to give in. I have tried everything increase protein water high carbs low carb carb cycling so frustrating.. didn't think I would hit the wall so fast and hard man I wish I could go back when it was easy to lose.. damn u body I am going to win so u better just give up and start losing again lol.. all I am asking for is 20 more lbs. just needed to vent on with the day and this battle

break peameal bacon

snack protein shake

lunch chicken

dinner chili

snack Greek yogurt

100ozs of water and all vitamins

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 3/8/17 10:18 am

Everyone says that the last 20 is the hardest to lose. You show your damn scale and body who's boss.

Patm
on 3/8/17 8:36 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Not sure if I am swimming today. Woke up with a cold so may just go buy some cold meds. Work has been crazy busy which is great. Home tonight for an early night.

I am listing soup. For new people this is a thick miore like a stew. I no longer consume thin soups as they are just slider food.

b greek yogurt, peaches

l pea/lentil/ham soup, yogurt

s baby bel

d ribs, salad, broccoli

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 1020, prot 98

Most Active