What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 3/7/17 3:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Pouch Pals!

What a crazy thunderstorm here this morning. So much rain! I have a couple of projects closing today so should be a busy afternoon. Couple that with me heading to Mexico tomorrow for a week, I will have to get my office in order!

Stella (our youngest pup - my avatar) has a vet appointment for her annual shots at 530 so its unlikely I will get to the gym today. oh well will do lots of walking in the sunshine of Mexico!

Eats today:

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese

S - greek yogurt

L - 4 oz turkey (the real stuff), 95 gr of cucumber, 134 gr of strawberries (seems like a lot so will stop when full)

S - premier protein

D - Caesar salad with chicken and parm petals.

Cal 931, carbs 38, protein 105

Have a great day! Stay dry!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 3/7/17 5:10 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm going to my grandma's house to help her pack. They sold their house and have a lot of stuff, so everyone has been working on it bit by bit.

My two-year appointments went really well yesterday. I saw all three -- SW, RN, and RD. I've gained four pounds since July, but they are happy with my current BMI. I need to find a calcium supplement I like, reduce my zinc levels, and reduce my nighttime snacking. As I said yesterday, I've started to forget the struggles of being obese. So after my appointment I sat down and made a list of some of the struggles I had from being obese. I want to use that to help me stay motivated going forward.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover pork or beef

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - beef and cabbage

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

leeann73
on 3/7/17 5:50 am

I am in full fluid stage. Here is my day:

breakfast: 1/2 apple sauce warm with cinnamon

snack: 1/2 cup greek yogurt

lunch: 1/2 cup cream of tomato soup; 1/4 cup pudding

snack: 1/2 cup V8 juice

dinner: 1/2 cup cream of celery soup; 1/4 cup pudding

snack: 1/2 cup warm apple sauce

all my water and vits.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Monica9811
on 3/7/17 6:06 am - Peterborough, Canada

Good morning. Are you adding protein to your meals? If you aren't you might want to get a protein shake in there. Numbers seem low just at a glance. Just my 2 cents though!

Jo0710
on 3/7/17 7:39 am

Morning all! Today I'm working till 5pm then picking up my daughter at my sons hockey practice to bring home. Walking, watching the bachelor from last night and probably having a bath. :) the office is having a pizza lunch but I'll have my yogurt. I still can't eat much food. Eggs don't taste good anymore to me and I can't hold down chicken as much as I'd love it. I'm running out of things to eat! Lol not sure if I should be calling to figure out why a lot of solid food won't go down and not stick or if I just continue and bring it up in April when I see the doctors again.

b - 1/2 premier protein

l- light and fit Greek

s - 1/2 premier proteib

d - piece of summer sausage deli meat with mustard

s - splash whey drink

totals: 383, protein 66, carbs 17

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 3/7/17 10:50 am

Gravy helped so much with meats. I ate a lot of chicken meatballs with gravy or Marinara. With eggs, I would have them poached with Hollandaise.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 3/7/17 1:47 pm, edited 3/7/17 5:47 am

I've tried chicken with salsa, chalet sauce and neither worked. It was a couple weeks ago now though. I will have to try again.

im scared to try things now. :(

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Tracks
on 3/7/17 8:30 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Good Morning! My lunch bag was packed and I remembered this ice pack. Two days in a row! Woot Woot!!

Today I packed:

Kashi cereal with milk and protein powder

refried beans with cheese

greek yogurt

skyr yogurt

cheese

hummus

Have a fantastic day everyone!

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

crqvingchange
on 3/7/17 10:45 am

Pouch Pals, I like that Ginny. Good afternoon everyone.

Still nursing this stupid cold. I did go swimming this morning, but tried to take it easy.

The eats today are:

Protein shake

Protein coffee

Broth

SKYR yogurt

Ricotta

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Cinderz
on 3/7/17 11:06 am

Good morning everyone

Im sick....again...got to love germy children lol

With that, I'm sticking to lots of liquids today, a protein shake or 2 just for protein sake.

On a happier note...I registered for my first 10k, which I'm super excited about! I've been walking 4-5k daily for a couple of weeks now so I confident I'll be ready for the 10 k in 8 weeks

Hope everyone has a good day.

Most Active