What are you eating/doing today (Monday)?

Meggles07
on 3/6/17 5:27 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Hopefully I don't duplicate this post today.

Yesterday was my two year surgiversary and today is my follow-up appointment. I am so glad that I had this surgery. My mom has also had the surgery and we were talking about how things change. I was saying I'm starting to forget what it was like to have to manage with all that extra weight. But I still like to enjoy the small wins. We went to Value Village yesterday and both bought a bag of clothes for under $50. I will post a follow up later after my appointment :)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - pork roast

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - TBD

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 3/6/17 6:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on your surgiversary. Nice that you have your mom to share it with.

Off for a walk soon. Just work around the house today.

b greek yogurt, granola

l chili

s baby bel

d ham/pea/lentil soup

s tea

C 950, prot 82, carb 79

skinny_gigi
on 3/6/17 7:07 am

Good morning ladies...so this is the PLAN for today...at 6 day PO we'll see if it becomes a reality:

B- Cream of wheat made with premier protein

s- cottage cheese

L- 1/2 premier protein

s-the other 1/2 of premier protein

D- yogurt with protein powder

i should land between 40- 50 grams of protein if I make this all happen today.

On the good news front I'm 1L of water down already! and all vits for now are in.

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

crqvingchange
on 3/6/17 7:19 am

Happy Surgiversary Meg. Love VV, I have found some great finds there.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 3/6/17 7:22 am

Good morning everyone. Not much on the go for me today, I'm taking it easy. Got an ugly cold and it's so ugly that my DH sits on the other side of the room when we are watching TV, LOL.

The eats today are:

Chicken broth

Lots of decaf tea and coffee

Lots of SKYR yogurt

Ricotta

Protein shakes.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Tracks
on 3/6/17 10:30 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Good Afternoon! Congrats on your surgiversary!

I packed my lunch bag this morning, and remembered my ice pack. Off to a good start.

Packed foods:

Skyr yogurt

Greek yogurt

cheese stick

veggie shepherd's pie

hummus

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

Most Active