What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 3/3/17 4:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning friends! Woohoo it's Friday Running today at lunch and then a night off!

Nothing too exciting going on. My friend and I are in a step challenge (we share the same fitness tracker). Currently I'm in the lead, but she's going away to ref ringette for the weekend so she'll be skating up a storm. I will have to be diligent about getting out for a walk both Saturday and Sunday. I'm very competitive!!

Menu:

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese

S - 21 g extra old cheddar

L - shepperds pie

S - premier protein

D- lightly crusted herb and garlic haddock

Cal 798, Carbs 29, protein 97

Have a great Friday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Kathy1212
on 3/3/17 5:24 am

Yay, Friday!

I'm not doing much today; just some grocery shopping and a walk in the mall. Yesterday my friend and I went for a walk in the mall, and decided at the last minute to see a movie. We saw "Get Out" and wow, was it ever different.

1 month post Op RNY, meal plans. I'm back on full liquids, and the pain is gone; yay!:

Breakfast: cream of wheat cooked with 3/4 milk, then 1/4 cup vanilla protein shake added after it's cooked to make it more liquidy and protein-y, lol.

Snack: Ginger tea made from fresh ginger.

Lunch: PC Skyr Yogurt (super high protein; woohoo!), with some cinnamon and splenda added.

Supper: Nordica Cottage Cheese

Snack: The rest of the Vanilla Protein Shake

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Meggles07
on 3/3/17 5:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm so happy it's Friday. I technically have work to do over the weekend, but I can do it from home. I have a to-do list of catch up items today and maybe some running around. I need to get food for us and the puppies!!

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - egg sandwich

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - spaghetti sauce

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

ready-4-new-start
on 3/3/17 7:09 am - Canada

Morning, had a good work out yesterday walked the mall.. when I got home about 30 mins all I hear my daughter say hey u are wearing my jeans told her I had nothing to wear hubby expression was priceless..

breakfast protein shake

snack ham and cheese

lunch meat with cheese and been sprouts

dinner chicken with salad

snack not sure

have a good day

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 3/3/17 7:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

That's an awesome NSV right there!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 3/3/17 7:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Over did it a bit yesterday. After swimming I did a lot of walking shopping for a shirt for DH. I had bought him one but it was too small and went searching for another size. After 2 Winners gave up and returned the shirt.

No work today. Out for a walk. Then looking for paint colours for our kitchen. The next room my DH is tackling. It really needs to be boomed but I will take fresh paint. Anything else would require moving the outside door and taking down walls. Something we are not about to do.

b 1 egg, 2 sl bacon

l leftover chicken in tomato sauce

s baby bel

d chicken in yogurt sauce, salad

s tea

Jo0710
on 3/3/17 9:50 am

Working then taking my son to baseball. Walk for 30 mins on the treadmill.

B- light and fit raspberry 3/4 of it

s- 1/2 premier protein

l- 1-2 Melba toast with laughing cow cheese

s - 1/2 premier protein

d- piece of weigh****chers bread with pb

cals: 340, protein 45 and carbs 25

i may have my splash whey which would be 120 cals and 24 grams of protein tonight too.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Tracks
on 3/3/17 10:02 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Hi All!

I've got my lovely new lunch bag and I didn't even pack it today. Ugghhh! I'm so tired when I get home from work, I didn't get anything prepared for today. Thought I could do it in the morning (which I know is stupid because there is never time). I grabbed a cheese stick and a greek yogurt and out the door. Now I'm at work without a lunch.

I really need help with meal planning and organization. I've spent years going through drive thru's. Does anyone know if I call the dietitian at the clinic if they help with this? Can you book one on one appointments that aren't part of your 1month, 3month, 1year scheduled appointments?

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

Monica9811
on 3/3/17 1:46 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Yay it's Friday! I don't normally post but thought I would. Breakfast was Skyre yogurt with sf strawberry syrup and a 1/4 c of protein cereal. Lunch was a small Greek salad with chicken. Only ate half the salad but all the chicken. My snack was just a slice of roast beef and for dinner we are having company so doing pork back ribs and serving crab and shrimp stuffed portobello mushrooms, Greek salad and a cheese bun. All of which I will eat a couple of bites.

Hope to play cards tonight and win some money!

have a great weekend.

Cinderz
on 3/3/17 3:50 pm

Good evening everyone,

I was out the door by 8 am and finally just got home, so I'm posting late.

My 3 month follow up went well!

I'm down 79lbs! I've lost 22 inches off my waist line. My blood work was great. The doctor was super happy with my results.

The dietician encouraged less protein (Said I should ween myself off the premier protein, I have 6 cases of this stuff left lol) more veggies and fruit and of course more carbs.

My eats for today are

b - SKYR yogurt

s - premier protein

l - tuna with low fat mayo

d - 2 oz chicken stir fry with 1.5oz steamed veggies and 1 teaspoon of rice

s - tuna with low fat mayo

9000 steps in so far, all water and my multi vitamin and calcium with vitamin D

Have a great weekend everyone

Most Active