What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 3/1/17 3:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang!

Had a great workout last night.  Amazing how much quicker I get it done when my friend isn't at the gym!! Today is running at lunch and then a break from the gym tonight.

Eats:

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese, 2 ****tail sausages

S - 2 melba toast w. 21 gr peanut butter

L - meatloaf

S - 4 deli turkey slices with mustard

D - chili

Total Cal 1086, carbs 61, protein 83

Might have to have a protein shake tonight to get that number a little higher, I just don't need the extra calories today, we'll see.

Have a good Wednesday, almost half way there!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

ready-4-new-start
on 3/1/17 5:41 am - Canada

Morning, haven't been around just been very busy with work the gym going out with friends.. I haven't been focusing on the scale the last 2 weeks and also I haven't really been logging my meals but I do watch what I eat haven't slip up but I do know I have to increase my calories which I find is so hard to do.. my pouch doesn't like dense food does so much better with softer foods. Anyways Finally  out of stall lost 7 lbs in February total of 130 lbs since surgery.. 

breakfast protein shake 

lunch Greek yogurt 

dinner crab with  Bean sprouts 

snack turkey jerky 

snack protein shake 

off the the gym soon then work have a good day everyone 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Monica9811
on 3/1/17 8:13 am - Peterborough, Canada

That's a great weightloss!  Where do you buy the turkey jerky?

ready-4-new-start
on 3/1/17 9:23 am - Canada

711 mainly, I have recently seen it at food basics

Tracks
on 3/1/17 9:50 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

I just saw them at Costco on Monday.  I think they were on sale too.  I didn't look too close because I don't eat them, but I remember because I thought "oh, those are the ones people put on their menus!"  

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

Ginnny
on 3/1/17 8:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

That is a great weight loss!  Can I ask where you started?  Feel like a bit of a failure comparing your stats with mine!!

I know we shouldn't do this but since we share the same surgery date I'm just curious if I really screwed things up!  Feel free to private message me if you don't want to post details, and if you don't want to share period, I totally understand that too!

Regardless keep up the good work!  I too am trying to avoid the scale and just keep up with what I know to be the right thing to do!

ready-4-new-start
on 3/1/17 9:21 am - Canada

Hey Ginny, I have lost in total of 160lbs but from surgery I lost 130lbs. My highest weight was 360lbs when I started opti I was 330lbs surgery date 313lbs this morning I weigh in at 200.5lb so close to underlander.. my bmi was 56 now it's 33. Don't feel like a failure I know it's hard because I'm also feeling the same way these days. 

Ginnny
on 3/1/17 10:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Onederland toyed with me for weeks!!  I made sure that I was well under before I reported I hit it! 

That's awesome loss you're doing great. Keep it up!  I'm hoping the gym and running will soon break my stall although I can't complain with the way I look and feel!

Patm
on 3/1/17 6:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

HI Ginny. You protein seems fine. As long as you are getting 60 in you should be fine.

Really busy today at work. amazing how it piles up when you are not in. Unfortunately can not go swimming because I have to leave for a dentist appointment. Must get myself onto my stationary bike

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l stir-fry chicken, yogurt

s baby bel

d chicken I think

s tea

Ginnny
on 3/1/17 6:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks Pat!  I always think it should be higher! 

Most Active