Orientation date June 8th at 9am :) :) at St Joes

tricia lynch
on 5/28/15 1:09 pm - thorold, Canada

On cloud Nine i know i got a long way to go this is just orientation but so excited that i got a foot in the door.. Anyone else going to st Joe's for orientation? 

ChangesForMe
on 5/28/15 2:27 pm - Canada

Hi Tricia, I am new here to the forum today. I am off to St. Joe's tomorrow for what I think is orientation. Would like to ask you a question about the paperwork you received from St. Joes. Mine says Practioner: Medical Physican Procedure: Consultation Internist. Is this what yours says as well? I just noticed today that it does not say Orientation anywhere, so just wondering? If anyone else can shed some light on this, I would also appreciate that ! Thanks very much--and best of luck! I live in St Catharines, so we are close by!

ChangesForMe
on 5/28/15 2:33 pm - Canada

Hi Tricia, I am new here to the forum today. I am off to St. Joe's tomorrow for what I think is orientation. Would like to ask you a question about the paperwork you received from St. Joes. Mine says Practioner: Medical Physican Procedure: Consultation Internist. Is this what yours says as well? I just noticed today that it does not say Orientation anywhere, so just wondering? If anyone else can shed some light on this, I would also appreciate that ! Thanks very much--and best of luck! I live in St Catharines, so we are close by!

tricia lynch
on 5/28/15 8:21 pm - thorold, Canada

I have not got my paperwork yet from st Joes just the phone call letting me know i will be able to attend orientation on the 8th  Sorry i can not answer as i do not know what mine will say.. maybe ask the question in the main page :) Good Luck

Most Active