What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 2/26/15 9:04 pm

Hi Pat

I never weigh myself the day after poor eating.  So much may be salt and just the sheer weight of the food being processed.  One day rarely makes a real gain for me.  A few days or a week is a whole 'nother thing!

Weather is great here - hope you can relax and enjoy when you arrive.

Patm
on 2/26/15 9:18 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It is what is getting me through this week. 10 hours days are getting to be old

crqvingchange
on 2/26/15 9:05 pm

Pat, I hope your day passes quickly.  Just think in a few days you will be in Florida.  By the way your menu sounds so yummy, every little bit of it.  Do you stuff the eggplant rolls?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 2/26/15 9:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

This is catered food. The woman who runs the catering is awesome and her food is always great. We use her a lot for events

libra1
on 2/26/15 9:16 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good morning!

It’s a fabulous Friday once again! I had good intentions yesterday and then ended up eating too much swiss cheese... oh well today's a new day. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Today’s menu is…

B- Oatmeal, cinnamon and ground flax

Snack-, flat white coffee

L-Cottage cheese and ketchup

Snack-Greek Yogurt

D-Extra lean meatballs and tomatoes

Snack- Greek Yogurt

Cal-640, Carbs-42, Fat-19, Protein-100, Sugar-11, Chol-94

kellybelly333
on 2/27/15 12:46 am - Toronto, Canada

Hi all. I've been sick with an ear & throat infection. As i've mentioned before, illness brings out the addict in me. I stayed on my Paleo program, but ate a lot more than I needed to. No exercise since Sunday, but am well enough to exercise today, but waiting just one more day to be sure.

I don't have much of a menu, as we are going out for a "Board Appreciation Lunch" with a fixed menu. There's usually beef on the menu, so i'll have that. There's also a flow of wine, but i'm tired so i'll be skipping that. Maybe a bite of dessert, or hopefully they get a cheese plate!

Dinner will be salad .

Have a great day all, and a fun weekend! Yay Friday!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Zizzler
on 2/27/15 5:38 am

Not the best eating day, I had a few cookies this morning - duh!  Back on track by morning snack but still not good.

6 months post op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee, 2 small chocolate chip cookies (mistake, sigh)...later simply protein bar

l - celery, carrots, snap peas, broccoli, cheese, 2 crackers, a boiled egg, ranch dip, half an apple with 1 cheese and 1 cracker...later water

d - soybean spaghetti with cabbage beef stew and parmesan cheese, sf fruit punch, later...peanut butter and pickles, nsa homemade protein hot chocolate

all vits and water

Most Active