gaining weight after surgery

highlandbear
on 1/20/15 8:04 pm - Canada

running does help. Once Feb 3 comes and my friend has her operation than things will hopefully settle down. That is if they get it all and she has good news.  
Hope you are getting some hill running in. Last night we did 5 sets of this steep hill next week will be six. You will have to let me know when you will be picking up your race kit and we can maybe meet up and go for coffee or something.  Do you have a time goal for the race. Mine is 4 hours. 

kellybelly333
on 1/20/15 8:59 pm - Toronto, Canada

I will be thinking of you and your friend on the third!

Coffee would be great. My goal is under 3, but I need to make sure that's what we're training for as well with the clinic. They use it as a practice run, so I'm guessing I should be going at Race Pace.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

highlandbear
on 1/21/15 1:38 am - Canada

you will be in before me for sure. I am aiming for 4 but my trainer and is not wanting me to worry about making the goal. Instead we are aiming to run with no knee issue and no bathroom issue. If I get through the race with none of these issues than I have done great.

Most Active