{Before & Afters } When you hit a stall...

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/15 9:39 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Awe thanks Jax!!  I don't really see slinky, Lol, but I'll take it! I always in the past seemed to lose from my stomach first, thighs and butt, last. Hopefully it all balances out 

My scale has been lingering around the same for a bit now too, up a lb, down a lb, repeat… I know it will eventually get going again, and I am super pleased with my weight loss in 11.5 weeks, I just have to stick to the plan, and know it will all work out in due time. Patience is not my strong suit 

This is one of the most unflattering pictures I have of myself, I am glad I kept it, and have it at this moment...

Btw, love the new pictures you posted, and you and your hubby look so in love, makes me smile. 

I stalled about a month out, I believe for about 2.5 weeks. I am sending you positive vibes through the internet for said stall to end!

xoxo Keep it up too lady!

anniew72
on 1/16/15 9:38 pm

Congratulations you look awesome! !!!!!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/15 9:53 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thank you Annie!!!

Patm
on 1/16/15 9:50 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Great change. Your hard work is really showing. Another thing to do is take measurements, Sometimes when the scale does not move you maybe losing inches. It is like your body is readjusting to the new you

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/15 9:58 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I am taking measurements, and what is weird is since this stall (If I can even call it that, not sure its long enough yet) but since it started,  the measurements haven't changed. BUT, for some reason, jeans I wore last week straight out of the dryer, I tried on yesterday, again straight out of the dryer, and they were looser, even though the measurements haven't changed, and the scale hasn't moved. I was wondering if maybe fat shifts during weight loss, who knows… 

Thank you so much Patm 

msmuggins
on 1/17/15 12:49 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

You look AH-MAZING!  Way to go, Jen!  Thanks also for all the info on stalls. I'm sure I'm going to drive myself crazy when I hit a long one. Even now, when the scale stops going down for 2 days I begin to wonder if I'm doing something wrong. 

Keep working it - you're going to be at goal so fast!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/15 5:24 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

It would be nice to celebrate my 35th birthday on February 27th by being 179 lbs, but I won't obsess over a number  it will be hard for me to reach that by then. And I'll be fine if I dont! Still, it'd be nice. 

And Thank you! Honestly, it doesn't feel fast at all, until I sit back and look at the big picture, but right now, I feel like I've been in a stall forever. When I know that's not the case.

Hope you're feeling well!! 

Dreamy74
on 1/17/15 3:11 am
RNY on 02/04/15

What a beautiful post Jennifer. P.S. I think you look beautiful in both pictures but the second photo wowza you're really rocking that black dress! Sexay!!!

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/15 9:01 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thank you so much dreamy!!  I am starting to feel sexy again!  

robinreinhardt
on 1/17/15 3:23 am

Omg Jennifer you look amazing. My surgery was last month. I'm going to start taking pictures as well. Great idea. Thank you.

Robin

Most Active