What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

Zizzler
on 1/18/15 12:56 am

Glad to hear you are being well take care of, it sounds like you have a lot of people who care about you an awful lot.  Wish you a speedy recovery my friend.

Karen M.
on 1/18/15 5:06 am - Mississauga, Canada

CC, such good news about your recovery! Keep going, girl! XO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 1/17/15 10:52 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You are doing great. TEGH is pretty easy to get to. Is this how you are planning on getting to your surgery? Hope it is not how you think you will get home

Dreamy74
on 1/18/15 3:33 am
RNY on 02/04/15

Hi Pat no just ttc for PATTS and day of surgery. Will take taxi home most likely after surgery. xxoo

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

Patm
on 1/17/15 10:56 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Morning all, saw Into the Woods yesterday. It was fun. I did not know it was a musical. Off to church shortly. Not sure what the day will bring.

b egg , back bacon

l  yogurt, blueberries

s pure protein bar

d cauliflower, pork tenderloin

s ?

Have a great day everyone

Karen M.
on 1/18/15 5:12 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

Busy weekend thus far - didn't even get to the computer yesterday, oops! Finally home after lots of running around and visiting and thrilled to be watching Green Bay kick some Seattle ass! Woot!

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier vanilla protein shake (loving them, thank you Costco) sipped alongside my morning coffee

S - Greek yogurt, clementine

L - crustless quiche that I made yesterday (I swear I could eat this every damn day)

D - 3 perogies with sautéed bacon and onion and a little sour cream (good gawd, thankfully I don't eat like this everyday lol)

S - not sure, likely just coffee with cream

Tanya, it sounds like you're feeling better - so glad to hear that. :)

Happy Sunday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active