Not feeling very womanly

Brittany_31113
on 1/15/15 12:50 am

Sigh..... So over the last few weeks i have started noticing that i have a fine peach fuzz on my face. I have had it forever but only now am i starting to notice it more and become very self conscious of it. Every time i look in the mirror i feel as though its all i can see. It's not dark or anything ( thank goodness!!) but im worried that if i can notice it/ see it, than other people can too! I would love to get rid of it but im not sure which is the best way to go about it. Do you have any suggestions that aren't overly expensive or any advice on what i can do to to cover it up/ make it less noticeable. I was hoping that with the weight loss, my PCOS symptoms would either go away entirely or get significantly better. They haven't so far and im feeling really discouraged!

"The First step towards getting somewhere is to decide that your not going to stay where you are" - John pierpoint morgan

Referral- April 27,2013   Orientation class- may 29, 2013   Meet the surgeon,SW,dietitian - July 20, 2013  Dr Glazier- October 4,2013  Sleep study- October 10,2013   Dr Glazier again- October 16,2013   SW,dietitian again- February 2,2014    DR Sohi- march 4,2014   Start Opti- June 11,2014  SURGERY- July 2,2014

Helna_Handbasket
on 1/15/15 3:23 am - OWEN SOUND, Canada

I feel your pain.  Try going to a cosmetic counter you trust - Sephora has some good staff that may have some suggestions, but even Shoppers Drug Mart will have some options.  What I love about Shoppers is that if you don't like the product, you can return it with the receipt & get your money back.  I think it's Olay that has a product.  

Hope that helps.  Good luck.  :)  

Referral: August 2014 Orientation: 28Nov14 Social Worker: 05Feb15 Nurse Practitioner: 25Feb15 Nutrition Class: 30Mar15 Dietitian: 14Apr15 Psychologist: 21Apr15 NP followup: 23Apr15 Meet Surgeon: 26June15 Start Opti/PreOp: 21July15 Surgery!: 04Aug15!! 

I keep a blog... you're welcome to read it anytime :)  https://heretoeaternity.wordpress.com/

Most Active