Update and a SV!

msmuggins
on 1/12/15 1:18 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

That's a huge relief, re: internal bleeding!  I'm so glad everything is ok for you.  Hope all goes well as you heal!  I'm healing remarkably fast - this morning I was able to take my dog to the park and then for a decent walk. It tired me out a bit but it was good to get some exercise (and TWH advises we walk as much as we can). I'm going to try to use my treadmill throughout the day in short bursts also.  I don't want to overdo but I'm keen to get this body moving!  As of today I'm taking all my vitamins (except B12 - going to go to doc for a shot later in the week). It's good to be alive!  Looking forward to tracking our progress together, surgery buddy!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Mary A.
on 1/19/15 4:57 am

thanks for spelling it out for everyone, especially the newbies, I remember now (it was 6 years ago), that "feeling) walking into the OR with it being cold and so sterile environment and then being asked to sit on the steel bed...and talk to the anaesthetist, and then bang lights out.

Sound slike you have a great support team and people that rallied to help you out, that's very important.

Continued success and remember while there will be peak and valleys, you have been given a tool that will help you lose and maintain a great deal of weight

All the best~!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active