I can't wait to see the 180's

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/15 10:05 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Yeah, my work paid for it as well, which only led to joining, failing, rejoining, failing multiple times. Totally unsustainable diet. I really wish they would shut that business down.

Your date will be here before you know it! Quality of life was my main factor. I was so tired of not being a participant in life. Missing out. 

Keep us posted! xo

msmuggins
on 1/12/15 1:53 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

"Death to Bernsteins" - LMFAO!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Pegasus_AM
on 1/12/15 11:09 pm

You are just flying through the pounds girl :-) You will be at 189 and beyond before you know what happened :-) It's mind blowing to think 73 lbs in like what 11 weeks WOW !!!!! Keep up the amazing work, you are a Rock star !!! definitely an inspiration to those of us still waiting our turn to get our butts on that losers bench :-)

Referral May 14th/14, HRRH Orientation Aug/18th/14, Surgeon (Dr.Starr) Appt Nov/28th/14, Clinic Nurse,Social Worker, Dietitian Dec/15th/14, Dr.Glazer Feb/5th/15, OptiFast Feb/16th/15, PATTS Feb/17th/15, Surgery March 2nd/15 HW 230, SW 202, CW 130

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/15 12:14 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thank you!!! It's so odd that I have not felt I've been loosing fast, or that I may be in a stall, when in reality, the numbers show anything but! I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, and hopefully the lbs keep coming off. But I do expect a slow down, probably after the six month mark. Or maybe I'll get lucky, who knows! 

Thanks again a in for the kind words. You'll be on that bench soon, and I'll be cheering you on when its your turn! 

Most Active