I can't wait to see the 180's

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/15 7:11 am, edited 1/11/15 7:15 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I set my goals in ten pound losses, getting to that next number down on the scale seems to motivate me. I am beyond excited to see the 180's. 

When I've dieted in the past, I've always stopped at around the 195 lb mark. For some reason I felt OK, here. I fit into a size 12/14 / large at this weight, and never felt fat. I do think I struggled with really seeing how big I was. And well now, at 197, I definitely don't feel that OK' feeling I felt in the past. For once I want to go ALL THE WAY! 

I think the last time I was in the 180's, I was in highschool, about 18 years ago, I'd guess..So that's my next mini goal, 189 lbs. And to think, October 15th, I was 262 lbs. To know I'll be down 73lbs once I do see that 189, is ******g AMAZING!! 

Just funny how I still don't see any drastic change in the mirror. I see some change, but clearly my mind still has yet to catch up.

I'M FEELING SO HAPPY! 

Hope you you all had a lovely weekend xo 

msmuggins
on 1/11/15 7:40 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

You are doing so amazingly well!  Keep rockin' it chick!  

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/15 7:46 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thanks! Getting bored of my food now though, about to switch up some things, and try new recipes. Let's hope it all works out! 

Can_Lil_Saint
on 1/11/15 7:57 am - Georgetown, Canada

How tall are you? My lowest is to 190ish and I am 5'9"

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/15 7:59 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I'm 5ft3 (and a half)   I'm a shorty. 

Kittykatt1329
on 1/11/15 8:43 am - Alfred, Canada

Jennifer

You will get there soon.  We are in a race together to see who gets there first.  Lol

You have done so well. And same with me I was in my mid 20's last time I saw 180 and well I am over 50 so was just a little while ago.  Lol.  I was out with my husband today at Walmart and of course he goes one way I the other, he said when I finally found me and I was standing sideways he said you are so skinny.  I love him to death for being so supportive of me doing this. As he has only known me a plus size.  

Good luck on you next goal

cathy 

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/15 9:07 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Awe!!!! What a sweetheart! That made me smile so big. He sounds so supportive, and that must feel great! Its been a long time for us, and we will both get there soon, and celebrate on the forums together! 

Congrats on doing so well also. 

Laurie_L
on 1/11/15 9:09 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/14

You and I are the same height! :)  Surgeries 3 weeks apart I believe.  My first goal is to be under 200.  same as you, I always seemed to get to a certain point, 200, feel great, fall off the wagon, but not this time!  I decided to weigh myself every 2 weeks instead of every week, last weight in, a week ago, was down 10 more lbs; celebration protein shake!! :)

Surgery Date: November 7, 2014 - Dr. Yelle, Ottawa - HW:298 SW: 275.4

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/15 9:14 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Celebration protein shake! LOL YAY! I weigh myself once a week, or so. I try not to obsess over the scale, but I am not going to lie, the numbers seem to motivate me.

I don't know about you, but for me, I can feel like I am stalling, because the scale seems to stay put for a week or more, but in reality, when you sit back and look at the big picture, and the numbers lost per month, stalls are not happening. I think the mind just likes to play tricks on me. Congrats on the ten lbs! That must have felt awesome to see on the scale!

Laurie_L
on 1/11/15 9:57 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/14

Numbers motivate me as well, putting on pants that were tight/didn't fit and now do is a motivation touch down!

10 lbs felt great, in all honesty, I was sick with a nasty cold that ended up being strep throat, so I wasn't eating much as I had no appetite, even more than now.  I eat because I have to these days, not because I want to.  Sometimes I find it hard to get all my food and protein in each day.

Surgery Date: November 7, 2014 - Dr. Yelle, Ottawa - HW:298 SW: 275.4

Most Active