Kirkland protein shakes

sky_624
on 1/11/15 1:29 am - Canada

Has anyone tasted the vanilla protein shake? It is on sale for $22.00 for 32. Does it have the same nutritional value as premier protein shake?

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/15 2:17 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Have never heard of them but a quick google search found this one only and it's not a protein shake but more like a slimfast shake and tons of carbs vs the amount of protein.  Not sure if you could call the store to ask the nutritional info but if you can, I'd do that.

http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/kirkland-signatu re/weight-loss-shake---milk-chocolate/photos/img-51221

sky_624
on 1/11/15 3:22 am - Canada

I just googled kirkland protein and most people don't like the new product....new packaging and has sweetner instead of natural sugar...they say they liked it when it was in a can and had regular sugar...glad my daughter didn't pick it up.  

thanks Tracy

Diminishing Dawn
on 1/11/15 7:27 am - Windsor, Canada

Kirkland brand is not really bariatric appropriate but Costco sells other good kinds like premier and kaizen powder 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active