Weight scale

Blithe1212
on 1/7/15 3:07 pm
VSG on 03/05/14

I had a docs appt at a new office today. They had me get on their scale, the non digital kind. The nurse stared moving the weights to the one hundred and I was like "I am around 295"...she said, "um do you mean 195? You are 193".  Wow, I forgot I lost 100lbs.  It felt nice. No...it was friggin awesome! 

Patm
on 1/7/15 9:56 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations. It is a great feeling having lost so much. Good luck on your continued success

Catw
on 1/7/15 10:15 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Congrats!  Those are nice surprises to get.

Cathy

Northernlightsmom
on 1/8/15 6:48 am - Canada

That is "friggin" awesome!

We recently had our life insurance guy over to update stuff. We were all at my table and he asked my husband and I for our weight. I said 258 and he just looked at me and didn't say anything so I repeated myself and it just didn't register because for over 20 years my weight did start with a "2 hundred". It was funny.

Congrats on your success!

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

Mary A.
on 1/9/15 2:22 am

that is amazing and you should be so very proud of all of your hard work and dedication...continued success

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active