What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Patm
on 1/6/15 11:06 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome to the thread. Good luck on getting back on track

kellybelly333
on 1/7/15 12:45 am - Toronto, Canada

I make it a rule to have two cups in before I can have my coffee. That's my start. The rest is here and there. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Zizzler
on 1/7/15 7:18 am

Omg so cold today in Ottawa, minus 37 now, plus since I have less padding than last year I feel it even more.  Time to get out those fleece tights I bought a month ago. Been feeling down and angry lately, its a struggle to get things done.  Going to mention this at my next appointments in February, ask them what they think.  I mean, I have huge stress at work but still, can't hurt to keep on top of it. No gym tonight, I am still frozen from the bus ride home!  I am going to compromise by doing cleaning I have been putting off.  Pretty sad I have to make these deals with myself but oh well...

4.75 months post op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - plain greek yogurt, blueberries, sf blueberry syrup, mart for life protein bar almond caramel

l - beef chilli no beans

s - xl decaf coffee, handful of almonds, sf grape water

d - 1/3 of a beef and bean burrito, hot sauce

s - psyllium egg wrap with peanut butter and a little nsa jam, decaf orange pekoe tea

all water and vits

Most Active