Embarrassing Booty

Northernlightsmom
on 1/4/15 10:20 pm - Canada

This is so embarrassing to me but here it goes. So I am almost 11 months post op and haven't just lost weight but my butt.  There was a time when this was not an issue trust me lol. I have spent a small fortune on shape wear but they mostly seem to support and address the tummy. I was hoping some of you might have found a panty that holds up my wrinkled flat bottom.

My butt is so flat that I have to sit carefully so not to hurt my tailbone. This started out to be funny but I am no longer laughing anymore and am desperate.

So this is a call out to all fellow flat asses for help. All suggestions are sincerely welcome.

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

roxytrim
on 1/4/15 10:39 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

The tailbone issue will go away.  I think it happend to all of us.  I can relate about the deflated booty, when I run I feel like I'm dragging a bag of baseballs around  behind me

Northernlightsmom
on 1/4/15 10:54 pm - Canada

Too funny! Glad to know this might not last. Thanks

softballqueen89
on 1/6/15 7:12 am - Canada
VSG on 02/24/15

LOL...Roxy you just made me choke on my drink...that's hysterical!

Referral: 08.13.14  Orient (TWH): 11.05.14  Social: 11.27.14  Nurse Prac: 12.10.14  Psych: 01.12.15 Nutrition Class: 11.18.14  Scope: 01.06.15  Dietician: 12.12.14  Meet Surgeon: 02.06.15  Pre-Op Testing: 02.18.15  SURGERY DATE: 02.24.15 (Dr. Okrainec)    

Patm
on 1/5/15 2:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

On another forum someone mentioned they bought under garments that gave you a butt. They are rear padded

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/15 7:52 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I am only 9 weeks post op, and I have always had a BIG BOOTY! Always, even when I lost weight in the past, but for some reason, it is looking REALLY flat after surgery... If it is this flat when I am only half way to goal, damn... I will be a fellow flat ass looking for help too! 

need_to_run_81
on 1/5/15 8:43 am

I saw these pants on Shark Tank, and they might help your booty out?  They're on sale on this site until 11pm (I buy from it all the time for kids' stuff, so I know it's reputable...  Deals change every day at 11am and 11pm.)

http://she.steals.com/daily/deal/id/3010922/hold-your-haunches-body-shaper-capri-pants?utm_source=webview-tiles&utm_medium=ios-app&utm_term=3010922&utm_campaign=Hold+Your+Haunches

KristieA
on 1/5/15 8:48 am - Orillia, Canada

I do the cheek to cheek shuffle in my chair.   Lean on one side and then switch after 10-15 mins.   It will get better (or at least you get used to it.   I have a sit down job so I did have to get a chair with more padding.   There are still days I pull out a cushion. 

May the butt fairy be good to you, 

Kristie.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

msladykris
on 1/5/15 8:53 am - Indianapolis, IN
DS on 03/25/15
On January 5, 2015 at 6:20 AM Pacific Time, Northernlightsmom wrote:

This is so embarrassing to me but here it goes. So I am almost 11 months post op and haven't just lost weight but my butt.  There was a time when this was not an issue trust me lol. I have spent a small fortune on shape wear but they mostly seem to support and address the tummy. I was hoping some of you might have found a panty that holds up my wrinkled flat bottom.

My butt is so flat that I have to sit carefully so not to hurt my tailbone. This started out to be funny but I am no longer laughing anymore and am desperate.

So this is a call out to all fellow flat asses for help. All suggestions are sincerely welcome.

This is my worst fear! I'm a black girl we love us some booty! 

Northernlightsmom
on 1/5/15 9:11 am - Canada

Thanks so much all of you. Love the suggestions and I really appreciate it!

Not feeling so alone now ;)

Thanks again....gonna get me some booty ... whether that means new jeans or padded panties.

My husband recommended duct tape 

Most Active