Happy 2015 everyone`

TES
on 1/1/15 6:06 am - Ottawa, Canada

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season - whatever you do or don't celebrate.  :)

Tomorrow I fly to Nova Scotia to see my father, step-mother and sister for the first time in a year and a half.  That was 106 lbs ago.  I have to admit - I can't wait to see their reactions.  I'm going to try to record it when I see them at the airport.  :D

Got myself a Misfit Shine for my birthday and can't wait to really get going with it!  Hopefully it will really motivate me to move more - that's something I have a lot of problems with.  Sadly, the surgery did not cure lazy.

Enjoy 2015 and I hope it brings much happiness and HEALTH to you all!

TES

jaxie77
on 1/1/15 10:40 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Happy NewYear  !

Wow ! A trip home after losing 106 lbs !!!!! Amazing ! I wish I could see your video :)  All my family are in Scotland and I fantasize about the day I step off the plane to them . I just had surgery 2 weeks ago so I'm aways out yet .....but that day is coming !! Very excited for you ! Have an amazing trip and may 2015 bring you everything you wish for 

Jax xx

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/15 12:21 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

YES! Record that! Will be a great moment for sure. And congrats on that weightloss. Enjoy your vacation with your family.

Patm
on 1/1/15 10:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Flying is so much easier now I have lost weight. I am sure your family will be surprised and thrilled for you. Stay warm.

Most Active