Which Protein Powders ???

Can_Lil_Saint
on 1/1/15 1:27 am - Georgetown, Canada
I got mine at the bulk barn. It is a chocolate whey and 5 Tbsp in 2 cups of milk is 40 gms of protein. You can by a little amount to try first.

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/15 1:51 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I also have isoflex, and I can't stand it anymore. The only protein supplement I enjoy is ready made premier protein shakes. 

msmuggins
on 1/2/15 1:41 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Did you stop liking Isoflex after surgery (palate change?).  Is it too sweet?  I'm really hoping that I still like it post-op because it's always been my go-to and I'm hoping to not get back on that merry-go-round that is trying to find a powder that I like! 

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/15 3:37 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Yes, after surgery. I have a full tub of the strawberry, if you find you still like it, it's all yours my dear! 

Pegasus_AM
on 1/3/15 3:27 am

Hi there, I'm still pre-op but have been trying before surgery to try and get an idea of which protein powders shakes, etc.. I can tolerate and let me tell you I didn't like any of the powders and I tried like 8 different ones. The pre-made shakes on the other hand I was able better which I don't really understand because they are still made with protein powder I'm sure but Premier was the best for me got it at Costco, coming in second was Pure Protein from Walmart.

Referral May 14th/14, HRRH Orientation Aug/18th/14, Surgeon (Dr.Starr) Appt Nov/28th/14, Clinic Nurse,Social Worker, Dietitian Dec/15th/14, Dr.Glazer Feb/5th/15, OptiFast Feb/16th/15, PATTS Feb/17th/15, Surgery March 2nd/15 HW 230, SW 202, CW 130

Most Active