What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

Karen M.
on 12/29/14 9:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Yes, and yes! Now that I'm not transportation-challenged we do need to get together Kelly! xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 12/29/14 10:08 pm - Toronto, Canada

Awesome! We can meet in the middle even. Glad you're not transportation-challenged anymore. Woot!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Onward and
Downward

on 12/29/14 10:33 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hey Kelly, I didn't recognize you at first with the updated pic. Your hair looks fabulous!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

kellybelly333
on 12/29/14 10:53 pm - Toronto, Canada

Thanks! I'm red for now. My kids hate it LOL. They like me blonde like them!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

birdiegirl
on 12/29/14 10:26 pm

I think its tough for most of us to be kind to ourselves.  Usually our own worst critics.  Enjoy your New Years

Onward and
Downward

on 12/29/14 10:31 pm, edited 12/29/14 10:34 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Morning Barb and everyone! Enjoy your time up north, Barb. As it turns out, we made plans to go to a restaurant on the Danforth (no, not the Friendly Greek, LOL) for New Year's Eve with friends, so one last big holiday eating hurdle coming up and then hopefully it will be smooth sailing after that.

Yesterday at our friends' place was an eating disaster for me.  They had all sorts of high carb snack food out all afternoon and evening. My resistance was so weak. I still lost a pound yesterday, which was nice, but I did a lot of compulsive eating of crap food that I shouldn't have.

Today should be better - I have errands to run and a physio appointment so I can easily plan my meals and snacks around that.

2 YEARS POST-RNY

B - Toasted slice of P28 bread with a fried egg on top

L - Ricotta/vanilla/splenda with slivered almonds on top, and a clementine orange

S - 1/2 bag of edamame beans

D - Homemade chicken, olive and lemon tagine (Click here for recipe - I alter it to lower the fat a bit when I'm being good LOL)

S - Perhaps a fancy coffee or two using skim milk (counting a cup of skim milk)

Have a great day everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 12/29/14 11:21 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Glad you are feeling so good Barb. Have a great time New Years eve. I am trying to get used to my new computer. The whole tile thing is annoying more than helpful. My internet seems only want to recognise one laptop so has now kicked off my old one. There are things I was going to transfer. I will have to use a usb key I guess. I am off to the Scarborough Costco today. I am taking my daughter. Will probably pay for her groceries so will be an expensive trip.

CC I wish I could go swimming. My pool is closed until Jan 5. I am missing it. Lots of walking yesterday. Off to walk the dog this morning.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s banana

l ham and pea soup

s pure protein bar

d chicken, kale salad

cal 1108, carb 118, prot 102.5

Most Active