What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/29/14 4:30 pm, edited 12/29/14 4:32 pm

RNY  5 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Heading north for a few days for New Years.  Will be pleased if I have maintained  during that time as it will be restaurant food for the most part other then this evening and of course a big celebration on Dec 31.

It is such a relief not to make the same old resolutions pre WLS re losing weight and getting fit.  I feel stronger then I have in years and am able to physically do just about anything.

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 3 oz leftover beef tenderloin

L - Panera Bread 1/2 Thai chicken salad

S - 3 Triscuits and 1 oz cheddar

Glass of Merlot

D - 1.5 pieces of PC blue Menu breaded chicken breasts

2 TB of plum sauce

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

few bites of green veg

S - Source lemon dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,554,  Carbs - 107 Grams,  Fat - 52 Grams,  Protein - 113 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one and Happy New Year 

crqvingchange
on 12/29/14 7:08 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb I had never thought about New Year's Resolutions post WLS and I'm glad that you don't need them now, but I think I will make one anyway.  This year after the celebrations I will try to eat clean for a week and get a handle on my new sweet tooth.

Today it's swimming and I had better make it count as this will be the last swimming until Friday and also the swim with my favourite instructor that kicks my butt.  She is moving on to have a life adventure and I couldn't be happier for her.  After swimming I am going out with a friend, then it's home to do more clean up of the house in preparation for company on New Year's day.  

Barb have fun up north, and everyone have a safe, happy and healthy New Year

5 months post op

B. Chike before and after swimming

S. Protein bar while out with my friend

L. Leftover chili

S. Lots of decaf

D. BBQ chicken and mashed cauliflower

S. Fit and Light Greek Yogurt in Caramel Macchiato

Have a great day everyone

birdiegirl
on 12/29/14 8:10 pm

Did you pick up the light and fit Greek in the states?

crqvingchange
on 12/29/14 8:12 pm

I did, love their flavours. Also the flavours if blue diamond almonds in the bag.

birdiegirl
on 12/29/14 8:31 pm

I really like them too.  They are my snack to go when I am south - I also get the low fat granola at Fresh Markets and put a TB in for a real crunchy treat.  I love the vanilla coconut.

TanyaLH
on 12/29/14 7:36 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

18 months post op

steps 5266 (not a good step day)

Morning all,

Barb, enjoy the north.

CC, I am making the same resolution.

thanks for the welcome back ladies, I have missed all of you and this routine.   

woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffed up head...was waiting for it to happen...

I am off for the next 3 days and plan to get re organized and purge some stuff :) 

B- protein coffee, egg muffin

S- tea

L- zuchinni lasagna

D- 3 oz chicken, 1 cup sweet kale salad

S- 1 Source greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 12/29/14 8:36 pm

Tanya I never had a sweet tooth before WLS, I was always more of a spicy girl, but I have sure developed a sweet tooth now.

Karen M.
on 12/29/14 9:10 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Cutting out the Fit Frappe hot chocolate and Chike iced coffee may help with the sweets cravings, CC. While a good choice protein-wise, they are sweet and could be triggering your body into wanting more. Just a thought.

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 12/29/14 9:42 pm, edited 12/29/14 9:44 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

I am in shopping mode. My trip to Costco Scarberia was aborted yesterday due to the flipped semi on the 401 - boo! Maybe today. Hit the sales at Winner's yesterday and omg, the deals! The clothes! A perfect coat that I didn't buy for no reason other than my indecisiveness! I'm hoping it's still there today  (yeah, right). Have a few errands to run and groceries, other than that, not too damn much on the plan for today. I weighed myself this morning with the thought that I needed a check-in after the holiday and found that I'm down 3 pounds - how? I have no freakin' clue.

Barb, your comment about new years resolution**** home with me - a new year always started with a "plan to lose weight and eat properly" and the self-disappointment when it failed year after year. My only resolution this year is simply "kindness" - to others and more importantly, to myself. Being kind to others is a breeze, being kind to myself is a challenge. I hope you have a great time up north!

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake sipped alongside my morning coffee

S - Greek yogurt, 2 halo oranges, small handful of cashews

L - crustless quiche with lots of Frank's, cucumber slices

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2)

D - quesadilla made with 1 small flour tortilla, leftover BBQ chicken, old cheddar, peppers & onions

S - likely just tea, we'll see

Have a terrific Tuesday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 12/29/14 9:44 pm - Toronto, Canada

You were coming to my hood? I missed that one! Next time, let me know and we'll meet up.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active