Where did you lose your weight first?

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/14 11:47 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Size 8 is amazing! Congrats on that. I am not exactly sure what the scale will say, when I reach that happy point, but for me, I am really just trying to determine it by how I feel. Congrats again on your success!!! More to come.

roxytrim
on 12/29/14 8:35 am - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

I lost on my lower body first, as per my usual patern.  I started swimming laps and don't know if this helped  but I am pretty evenly porportioned  now - except for the delated state of my lady lumps, but I think the breast stroke has kept them from becoming too noodley.

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/14 11:49 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Ugh, if my DD's deflate they will definitely be noodley... And yes, a few posts I read on here stated it seemed to even out during the final stages, I am hoping for that. I think I lose somewhat evenly, but I really don't remember my arms ever being small, so maybe not. 

sadgirl89
on 1/2/15 2:58 am

In the 2 weeks I've been out I've lost 25 pounds I don't see the difference... my mother and boyfriend say the can see it in my face and my mid section... my jeans were falling off of me the other day so now I just stick to wearing my leggings... maybe when I lose another 20 pounds I'll see the difference.

Most Active