Help - Orientation Power Point

Amanda F.
on 12/28/14 10:53 pm - Oshawa, Canada

Hello,

I am going through the process at Humber and I lost the Orientation presentation they give you with all of the information. I was wondering if anyone has a copy that they could scan and send me. I just went through a horrible break up with my fiance and moving and I just cant find the information. I have all my appointments (Nutritionist, Nurse Practitioner & Social Worker) coming up January 12th and I want to be prepared.

Thank you :)

need_to_run_81
on 12/28/14 11:45 pm

I asked the same thing over a month ago and no one was able to help me. My toddler daughter destroyed mine.  My appointments are Feb 3rd and I have the feeling I don't remember everything I'm supposed to know. Oh well. An extra few months for follow up again won't kill me. I hope someone can help you!  If anyone somehow replies to me first, I'll contact you and text you screen shots or something. My fingers remain crossed. 

Amanda F.
on 12/29/14 12:05 am - Oshawa, Canada

Thanks! :)

Hollynik
on 12/29/14 2:28 am - Canada

I went through HRRH this past year and still have all my papers in a binder.  I can scan them and email them to you in the next couple of days, you really do need to read them again before your appointments.  If you sent me your email address I will get them to you hopefully, I'm not a great techie but can add things to emails.  LOL.  Lori

Amanda F.
on 12/29/14 2:45 am - Oshawa, Canada

That would be amazing!!!! Thank you Lori!!!

My email is [email protected]

Most Active