What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

Karen M.
on 12/29/14 9:05 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Barb gave you a great answer re. the RH - thankfully I don't suffer from that though I do sort of eat "all day long" (meaning I have 6 small meals instead of 3 larger ones) so my body rarely has the opportunity to reach a real "low" (unless I forget to eat or get busy and miss a snack) and my eating routine is a must for me.

With respect to Chike, it's the most delicious protein shake I've ever had, mostly because it's got espresso in it and tastes like an iced coffee. lol Not the best for really early post-ops who are limited on caffeine but I was never limited on caffeine as per my surgeon, so it's a (almost) daily "treat" for me.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 12/28/14 11:52 pm - Toronto, Canada

Hey all. I'm at work for the next three days. It's pretty darn quiet. I did pretty well over the holidays, and enjoyed family time with no focus on the food around me. I made good choices and a few not great choices, but didn't over-indulge and get sick, so a win-win for me!

B: goat yogurt mix

L: cabbage roll

S: low fat swiss cheese and pumpkin melba toast

D: left over prime rib (I cashed in my at-home date night Christmas present last night....He made a wonderful meal of prime rib steak, cheese, antipasto, wine, dark chocolate, and then we danced...simply wonderful).

Not sure what else we will have with our Prime Rib, but I could just eat that and be happy....but really I should get veggies in too lol 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 12/29/14 9:06 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Kelly, your at-home date night sounds wonderful - Happy Christmas indeed! lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 12/29/14 2:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I rushed out this morning to get blood work done at TWH. Did not know they closed their blood lab until January 5th. So I walked to Kensington to get some smoked bacon and then to MEC to get my son's birthday present. Ended up buying a pair of pants for myself. I still need to get my dog out for a run. I think Cherry beach would be easier for me at this point. I was happy to be down the couple of pounds I put on over Christmas.

b pure protein shake, scone

l turkey soup, yogurt chicken legs, yams, salad

cal 1034, carb 160, prot 64

birdiegirl
on 12/29/14 4:33 am

congrats on losing those Christmas pounds!

Zizzler
on 12/29/14 6:43 am, edited 12/29/14 9:15 am

Went to the gym and relaxed in the dry sauna there afterward.  Feels so nice to be so warm, well until it gets to be too much and you have to get out.  Costco was crazy today, you should have seen the lineup for returns.  Bought my vitamins and premier protein shakes but they were out of Kirkland calcium citrate and iron pills.  Anyone else having a problem finding it?  It is the best price so I would like it rather than the webber brand. 

4.5 months post op

b - premier protein shake

s -  simply protein bar, chocolate

l - lentils and onions

s -  decaf orange pekoe tea with milk, sucralose, sf grape koolaid

d - white kidney beans with cheese, hot sauce, plain greek yogurt

s - egg white psyllium "wrap" with parmesan cheese

all vits and water

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 903,  Carbs - 60 net Grams,  Fat - 16 Grams,  Protein - 96 Grams

Most Active