What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 12/27/14 7:00 pm, edited 12/27/14 7:01 pm

RNY  5 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

A few things on the go today - otherwise a quiet one.  Back on track with eating which feels great.  I have the Keg in for dinner tonight - but may end up staying home which will save me a lot of salt and will have lower calories - ( no bread and wine)

STEPS - 6250 plus 16 staircases taking boxes to the basement

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 1 cup of scrambled eggbeaters with 1/3 cup of shredded habanero cheese

D - Keg filet - 4 oz

2/3 of the veg/mushrooms

1/4 loaf of Keg bread

glass of merlot

S - S/F jello with ff cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,158,  Carbs - 61 Grams,  Fat - 38 Grams,  Protein - 92 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Patm
on 12/27/14 9:12 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Went to purolator yesterday and picked up my present from my husband. They tried to deliver it before Christmas but no one was home. He kind of left it to the last minute. So I am typing away on a new laptop. It is funny how each keyboard can throw you off initially. Having some issues setting up fitbit on it but hopefully will work it out.

Off to my DH's family today in Barrie. I really do not enjoy the drive but it will be a nice day. My SIL has decided to have lunch/dinner at 2:00pm. Kind of throws off meals. So I am going to have a morning snack then a light dinner. My husband will over eat and not want dinner at all. 

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s yogurt

l ham, salad, veg

d turkey soup

cal 676, carb 59.1 prot 73.6

I will probably have a late snack as well

birdiegirl
on 12/27/14 9:23 pm

Hi Pat

I really dislike setting up new electronics.  I have no patience or skill with this.  I received a new tablet for Christmas.  My DH has set many things up but I will still ignore it for the most part.  I like my old computers with all my "stuff" on them.

Doesn't sound like you are eating much - hope you are feeling OK

Patm
on 12/27/14 11:47 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The computer kind of set itself up. Still not sure about some stuff and things it does but getting used to the keyboard. I am trying to keep menu low because I keep grazing. Must get rid of stuff in my house. I am driving myself crazy. The dub thing is I am eating stuff that's not necessarily bad for me just too much of it

Karen M.
on 12/27/14 11:24 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

A VERY late Happy Christmas to everyone! I've been run off  my feet with family and guests and everything that goes along with that which equals no computer time :( This was my 9th Christmas post-op and the first time I've felt like I was "winging it" with respect to food/choices which inevitably led to a sugar crash/dumping late last night. Homemade Nanaimo bars, while lovely, do not love me. Lesson learned and back to real life today and all I feel is relief that the house is quiet, the multitude of treats are re-gifted and my time is (mostly) my own. lol Also relief that the scale showed no increase this morning despite my week-long hiatus.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake sipped alongside my morning coffee

S - Greek yogurt, 2 tiny halo oranges

L - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (3), 2 small homemade meatballs dipped in sweet thai chili sauce

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 3-4 oz BBQ chicken, tzatziki for dipping, Greek salad

S - not sure yet

Have a great one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 12/28/14 3:29 am

Feeling a little bummed today, I was hoping to be under 200 by the new year but it looks like I will be a few pounds above.  Also have not been to the gym in 2 days now, so that could be effecting my mood. I noticed I am able to eat more now and it is freaking me out, although I know that just because I can does not mean I need to.  I need to get back in touch with the thoughts that are causing me to feel down rather than just moping.  I need to live in the moment rather than worrying or regretting. That and go to the gym!

4.5 months post op

b - premier protein shake

s -  lentils and onions

l - homemade low carb protein wrap with a little nsa jam, decaf orange pekoe tea, milk, sucralose

s - half a simply protein bar lemon coconut, sf grape koolaid

d - lentils and onions

s - decaf orange pekoe tea, milk, sucralose, may add a snack here, just noticed my calories are lower than ideal.

all vits and water

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 654,  Carbs - 42 net Grams,  Fat - 11 Grams,  Protein - 89 Grams

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Most Active