Depressed

White Dove
on 12/28/14 1:24 am - Warren, OH

The best way to get through a break up is zero contact.  Don't answer his phone calls, texts or emails and don't even think about contacting him.  Don't ask his friends or family about him.  Just let him be completely out of your life.  

You are changing yourself completely and a new relationship will be waiting for you sooner than you think. 

Breaking up is hard and it is easy to think you can just be friends.  Don't make that mistake.  Take care of yourself and prepare for the future.  It is going to be wonderful. 

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

awesome0118
on 12/28/14 1:40 am - Canada

Thank you for your kind words.  I will be ok guess everything happens for a reason.  I need to be focussing on me and I guarantee once he sees or hears how great I will be looking he will have regrets.  I no longer want to even be friends with him because certain words cant be taken back.

Looking forward to being in the best health I can be in 2015

Zizzler
on 12/28/14 3:39 am

You can do it!  Great attitude!

awesome0118
on 12/28/14 4:03 am - Canada

Thank You

Northernlightsmom
on 12/28/14 11:21 am - Canada

Sorry this happened to you. Keep your focus on you right now. Try to be positive about what amazing new things are coming your way this new year. There are amazing people on this board so whenever you need extra support....don't hesitate to ask or even just to share with those who are or have gone through this journey. You are not alone in this no matter what! Take care

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

awesome0118
on 12/28/14 11:40 am - Canada

Thank you for your kind words

Onward and
Downward

on 12/28/14 9:34 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

As others have been saying, although it hurts badly right now, this is your opportunity for a new start in every way. I see that you mentioned that he said some hurtful things that can't be taken back, so to me it sounds like a blessing in disguise that he's out of the picture. You don't need that kind of negative energy in your life right now. He's right where he needs to be - gone. And I wouldn't be letting him back, either, especially if the hurtful things he has said were about your weight and then he comes crawling back once you've lost weight.  You deserve better!

You are going to be just fine - better than fine, actually, you'll be great, because you'll have the time and space you need to really concentrate on this huge change in your life, and without the negativity of an unsupportive relationship dragging you down. I hope the depression you're feeling lifts soon and you will be ready to embrace your new life. Good luck!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

awesome0118
on 12/28/14 9:58 pm - Canada

Thank you for your words of encouragement.  I realize I deserve so much better.  Looking forward and focussing on being the best I can be healthwise in 2015 and beyond.  I know it is hard work and I will be a success story and I dont need any negative energy in my life now or ever.

Most Active