Merry Christmas !!

jaxie77
on 12/24/14 12:06 am, edited 12/24/14 12:07 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Good morning everyone ! Merry Christmas eve 

I know everyone will probably be super busy and hectic today , running around doing last minute stuff , picking up or travelling to family . But I just wanted pop on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas .I hope everyone is feeling good and healthy . And prepared ...to get through these next few days of deliciousness  !!! lol . 

I am 8 days out today , and I have to say I'm feeling great ! I have been very fortunate so far in that I have had no issues during and since my RNY ....I know it is early days but long may it continue ! I had my check up with my family doctor yesterday and he was really happy with everything . He removed my tatty ,and Superman band aid patched, up steri strips and said my incisions look great . I have lost 36 lbs from my first day of Opti  which was November 25 th . So that was good to hear ! 

I'm managing to get in all my vitamins , water and eating to my plan , I do have to learn to slow down more but I'm working on that . Zero hunger and everything I eat has been fine so far . I did have a bit of an issue this morning in the bathroom .....thought stool softeners were supposed to soften the stool ?........yeah ...wasn't pretty !  Hence I am gingerly tippy  toeing  around right now getting organised . 

Anyway , now that I've left you all with that lovely vision .......I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday,  and you all get to spend real quality time with your nearest and dearest . And of course .....you have all been good enough this year to get everything that was on your chritmas lists ! I have one very excited little elf here that is wondering just the same thing , bless his wee heart ! 

Merry Christmas to you all ! 

Jax xx

anniew72
on 12/24/14 2:52 am

And a very Merry Christmas to you too.

I am fortunate that I can have a christmas meal with my family I start opti on the 26 and cannot wait to be where you are.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far.

Xoxo Annie

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/14 4:15 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Merry Christmas to you and your family Jaxie! So great to hear how well you're feeling, abd how quickly you're recouping! Take it easy, and enjoy your time off xoxo 

Catw
on 12/24/14 7:02 am - Arnprior, Canada

Congrats on your success so far.  And have a Merry Christmas!

Cathy

msmuggins
on 12/25/14 12:19 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Merry Christmas, Jax!  Glad to hear you are recuperating well!  Wishing you all things wonderful in 2015!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

mum2TNT
on 12/25/14 1:32 am - Oshawa, Canada

Merry Christmas to you and yours Jax.  I wanted to tell you today how amazing you are!  You are truly a breath of fresh air every single time I sign on to this website.  I enjoy reading your posts, you are such an incredibly supportive and positive person and someone I really wish I could meet one day.  You are a good soul Jaxie!  May your family know how lucky they are to have you in their lives!  Congratulations on your success so far....36 lbs in  month!!! thats good and someday I hope to be in the state of mind you are in.   Merry Christmas!

Chrissy  ~~~  doctor referral May 29/14; info session Aug 18/14surgeon appt Dr. Starr  Oct 15/14dietitian, social worker & nurse Dec 11/142nd appts dietitian, SW & nurse Jan 19/15;  Dr. Glazer Feb 25/15; 2 weeks OPTIFAST April 15/15; surgery date April 29/15    AGE: 48   HEIGHT: 5'6"  

Most Active