What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 12/25/14 6:27 pm

RNY  5 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Christmas was great but I am glad its over for another year.  Back on the horse today - I have eaten too many carbs and sugary treats the past week  - will have to white knuckle it the next day or so.

Heading to the movies this afternoon - "Unbroken"....they serve great coffee at this theater so that will keep my hands and mind occupied for a few hours.

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 4 oz turkey

2 TB of splenda cranberries

S - coffee

1/2 quest bar

D - 4 oz turkey

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

1/2 cup of mashed turnip

2 TB of splenda cranberries

1/3 cup of pan gravy

S - 1 Source dessert yogurt

2 S/F jello gelatin with FF cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 841,  Carbs - 83 Grams,  Fat - 21 Grams,  Protein - 97 Grams

All water - 2-3 litres - all vits

Have a great one  

Monica9811
on 12/25/14 7:17 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Happy Holidays Barb. Glad you had a nice Xmas. We saw that movie yesterday. I found it depressing but still a good movie. Enjoy!

birdiegirl
on 12/25/14 7:28 pm

Not surprised it was a little depressing in parts - book was awesome.    Would like to see "wild" also but its not in full release yet - enjoyed that book too!

Monica9811
on 12/25/14 7:33 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I didn't know there was a book. What bothers me the most I think is that it's based on a true story and all I can think of is how does one endure that?

Patm
on 12/25/14 10:37 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you had a good Christmas. I agree back on the horse today. Two days of making big meals and lots of dishes and I am now ready for a rest. Went for a long walk yesterday but the wind was cold and strong. Hope todays walk will be a little better. I have misplaced my fitbit. I hope I have not lost it.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l turkey, mayo, yogurt

s protein shake with skim milk

d left over meat pie, kale salad

s tea

cal 916, carb 89.5, prot 90

Zizzler
on 12/25/14 11:39 pm, edited 12/25/14 11:54 pm

Back to my regular eating routine today.  The gym, dry sauna, massage chair.  May go to a movie later or shopping if I feel up to it.  Just enjoying my day off but without any crap food. 

4.5 months post-op

b - premier protein shake

s - xl decaf coffee, sf low carb high protein cookie

l - lentils and onions

s - handful of almonds

d - fried bell peppers and onions (need to use them up), leftover chicken barbacoa

s - decaf orange pekoe tea, skim milk, sucralose, simply bar

Just realized it has been a long while since I entered my food into myfitnesspal.  So I did and I was only at 500 calories and my protein was a lot lower than I had been estimating. So I added more almonds and chicken to my plan and a simply bar. Makes me wonder how many other days I have been under-eating by mistake. Lesson learned, check my stats to keep on track, it is easy to over or underestimate. 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 824,  Carbs - 46 Grams,  Fat - 24 Grams,  Protein - 90 Grams

all vits and water

Have a nice day Everyone!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Most Active