Those little things...

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/14 7:03 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I'm loving how my pants hang off my hips now. They may be a few sizes too big, but I think clothes looks better when they're not painted on. 

Its such a nice feeling to be comfortable in clothes, and not feel pant buckles or buttons, or belts digging into my stomach. 

These little things make me so happy! Now if only my boobs would shrink...

msmuggins
on 12/23/14 7:30 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Those are some of the NSVs I'm most looking forward too.  Even on Opti, I'm dropping weight rapidly.  My skin looks better and I'm sleeping more soundly.  It's a good road we are on! 

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/14 7:47 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

My skin has improved too! You already had great skin from what I saw! Congrats on the weight loss, plenty more NSVs to come. Really really hoping my boobs go down. Even when I've lost weight in the past, I've always still had DD's. If this doesn't change, I'll be looking into a reduction! 

Patm
on 12/23/14 8:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I did not have large boobs to start off with. Now it is a pain to find bras. Part of this is I am older and shrinking anyway. Glad clothes ae fitting better. Just be careful we have had more than one member loss their drawers through weight loss. LOL

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/14 8:58 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Lol, My pants are almost at that point! Not quite though. I really love how they are hanging low, when in reality they probably look ridiculous. I probably like it because its something I'm not used to. Thanks!

Patm
on 12/23/14 9:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sometimes it is good to up grade to a size that fits.
It lets you know that you are shrinking, There was one poster who was unaware of how far she had come because she would not wear clothes that fit

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/14 9:04 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

That's a good point. I'm lucky that I've went up and down five sizes at least over the last five years, and have all those clothes! Time to open up my treasure chest and see what fits! 

Swampy1976
on 12/23/14 9:05 am - Marmora, Canada

Congrats! I wish you could share with me! I have gone from a D to a B my hubby says I shouldn't have taken his line " more than a handful is a waist" so literal😢 I love value village now and can get really nice bras for cheap gotta love the NSV's

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/14 10:52 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

LOL, I would LOVEEEE to be a B cup! I have always felt my boobs were out of proportion to my short body. Plus they take a toll on my back!

Congrats on your weight loss! Winners is pretty good for cheap bras too. I have a few sports bras, I think they'd tie me over through multiple boobage sizes, if mine ever do happen to shrink...

redviking
on 12/30/14 2:08 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 07/22/14

I thought I'd be sad if my boobs shrank but I'm loving them now. I'm not so thrilled that they are even more saggy than before, but they just seem to be smallish, like the rest of me.  

For most of my adult life, I had the sense that nice boobs were all I had going for me, so I was always trying to pull off big time cleavage etc.  Now I don't really care at all. I know I look good and I don't have to show off the extra skin.  In fact, I went to a Christmas party in a turtleneck sweater and a cute skirt and I felt awesome and got lots of complements.  My B cups and I are perfectly happy!  I still have 40-50 pounds to go, though, so who knows what they'll be like then...

Referral: Nov 12   Sleep Study: Feb 13   Orientation: Feb 13  1st appt NSWD: May 13   2nd appt NSWD July 13  2nd Sleep Study: Dec 13   Post Op Nut: April 14 Meet Dr. Pereira-Hong: May 14  PATTS: July 8 14   Surgery: July 22 14

Most Active