What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/22/14 5:59 pm

RNY  5 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Full day ahead spent helping family members - will be eating one meal at a restaurant.  Didn't eat my bacon sandwich for dinner last night as I had so many leftovers from my lunch out -so tonight's the night!

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

1/2 small banana

I still think my potassium is low - feel it in my legs - otherwise I do not eat many banana's

L - 1 cup of eggbeaters mixed with 1/3 cup of shredded habanero - scrambled

D - 2 slices of whole wheat bread

6 slices of bacon

S - PC blue menu apple crisp - very small amount - 2/3 cup

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,175,  Carbs - 116 Grams,  Fat - 38 Grams,  Protein - 75 Grams

Again - not good looking stats

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 12/22/14 7:00 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb when was the last time your potassium level was checked.  For me, I have to wear leg warmers to bed or I will wake up with horrible calf cramps.

Today it's swimming, which is the last day until next Monday so I had better make it count.  I have to return a few items to the store, coffee, with a friend and back to cleaning and sorting.  My DH has a potluck at work today, I had planned what I was going to make, bought the ingredients, and yesterday afternoon I get a text, can I make something else as someone at work is also making meatballs, so I didn't get much cleaning done yesterday.  Don't you love it when someone hijacks your agenda, grrrrr.

5 months post op

B. Chike protein coffee before and after swimming.

S. Decaf coffee

L. chicken broth with chicken and mushrooms in it.

S. SF Hot apple cider

D. Shrimp and spicy dipping sauce

S. Fit frappe protein hot chocolate

Have a good day everyone

birdiegirl
on 12/22/14 7:05 pm

I think I would have made the meatballs anyway! 

I get my full panel blood work done in March or April sometime...and had my potassium checked along with calcium for the endo back in November.  I really think its from golfing in the heat in Florida back in late Oct/November - thanks for your concern - however I am keeping an eye on it

Karen M.
on 12/22/14 9:02 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I'm sure you're keeping an eye on it. I was quite shocked to learn how much potassium affects our bodies, with high potassium causing possible heart stoppage and low potassium causing leg cramping (at the least) and irregular heartbeat (more seriously), among many other things.

I'm with you on the meatballs LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 12/22/14 8:51 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Another busy day of running around and holiday prep - I am so DONE with all of this! I am pooped! Tricky stomach day yesterday and I am unclear why, hopefully back to the regularly scheduled eating program today.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake sipped alongside my coffee

S - Greek yogurt, halo

L - roast beef,cheddar,pickle roll-ups (3)

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: 1 oz old cheddar, 2 melba toast

D - 3 oz BBQ chicken breast, stir-fry veggies

S - not sure yet!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 12/22/14 10:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I was very upset to find the pool closed for the holidays yesterday. I really should read their e-mails more closely. So last night I used my stationary bike and when I could not stand the boredom anymore I used the treadmill. I have an old tv across from my bike. I need to find some movies to put on it. It is not hooked up to our fibe tv. I just find the biking mind numbing. I tried doing arm exercises at the same time. At one point I looked at my watch and found it had only been ten minutes.

Fitbit's site seems to be down. So I will have to put my menu in later for calories.

Today is my last day of wor****il the new year. Most universities are shut down until the 5th. Ours is making us come back on the 2nd for one day of the week. They are so cheap. So most of my department will not be here including me until the 5th. Just have to use a vacation day. I guess I should not complain when many people including my husband have to work

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l 2 sl ham and 1 sl cheese, yogurt

s protein bar

d stir fry chicken with snow peas and other veg

s not sure

Zizzler
on 12/23/14 8:11 am

Tomorrow is Christmas eve!  Forgot my phone this morning so I could not enter my menu sooner.  Amazing how lost I am without it.  Just got back from the gym. Tonight I will be wrapping a few gifts and doing a load of laundry and dishes so that I can relax the next few days.  So looking forward to some time off.

4 months post op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - plain greek yogurt with blueberries and sf blueberry syrup

l - homemade lentils and onions, tuna salad on lettuce

s - decaf orange pekoe tea, small decaf coffee

d - homemade lentils and onions, sf fruit punch

s - low carb high protein wrap (psyllium husk, egg white, milk) stuffed with a little nsa marmalade

all vits and water

Most Active