DATE #2 tomorrow

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/14 2:57 pm, edited 12/16/14 3:22 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

YIPPIE! Got a new dress (FOR 5 BUCKS! LOL) At H@M SCORE!- Its a bit more flirty than my 1st date attire was. Flaunting it baby!  

Then a concert with my niece on Thursday, where it will be general admission, (meaning NO SEATS, you STAND) at a sold out show at the Danforth Music Hall. Wee bit nervous about this one. I MAY be too old for this sh*t, but how can you say no to your niece...

But both, are two things I would have never done six months ago. I have said no to soooo many invites, and passed up doing anything that took me out of my comfort zone, or that I feared I may not be able to physically do. I have lost quite a few friends because, honestly, I couldn't physically keep up with them, and there are only so many times you can decline an invite before they drift away.

On another note, somewhere over the next few days, I MUST take updated photos. I never thought I would ever want before photos, but this journey is so emotional, and challenging, that I know I will want them to look back on one day. To see all I have accomplished. I promised myself I would document the milestones through this, and 50lbs lost is time for some updated pictures! 

roxytrim
on 12/16/14 7:14 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

Glad you are having lots of fun with the evolving you.  Personally I've kept a NSV journal.  You will get so you will forget just how difficult everything was when you were obese.  I would rather read about it to remind me, rather than experience it again.

Enjoy the date & you know we are all on the edge of our tablets waiting for the latest installment.

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/14 10:01 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thats a good idea! I usually jot them down in my phone, but that's not nearly as nice to look back on as a written journal.

And thanks, I am hoping this eve will be better than the 1st one!

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/14 11:15 pm

Using progress picture of before and after are great motivators. You are doing amazing.

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/14 11:54 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thank you very much, and I agree!

Most Active