What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/15/14 5:38 pm

RNY  5 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Busy day ahead beginning with a quick trip to Sherway to see if I can find a new outfit for Christmas.  I just decided I am sick of my dressy clothes - lots of events beginning tomorrow. 

Out tonight to look at the Christmas lights - home for dinner.

STEPS - 6870

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 of a protein bar

L - 4 oz leftover turkey breast with splenda cranberries

D - Sweet kale salad - 1.5 cups

2 eggs

2 thick slices of Canadian bacon

S - Source dessert yogurt

2 S/F jello gelatin with ff cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 880,  Carbs - 60 Grams,  Fat - 35 Grams,  Protein - 94 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 12/15/14 6:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Barb, I love shopping at Sherway - when there are sales. lol Which are your go-to stores? I'm still painfully awkward at times finding "dressy clothes" despite the million clothing/stores options available to me at a normal weight (financial restraints not withstanding ;)). Don't go around lunch time - they have a gourmet grilled cheese place in the food court that I swear I have to avert my eyes from reading their sign board menu. lol

Off to work for the morning, a couple of quick errands on my way home (I get jittery when my Keurig supply runs low), assorted domestic goddess duties as assigned, not sure what else.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek 50, 2 halos

L - 1/2 cup tuna salad, 1 slice whole grain toast, lettuce, sliced tomato on the side

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 3-4 oz BBQ chicken breast with tzatziki, tomato/cucumber/onion salad with feta and Greek dressing

S - not sure yet

Have a terrific Tuesday,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 12/15/14 7:27 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb I hope you find the perfect outfit, and Karen I hope you find some fun holiday Kuerig flavours.

Today I am off to swimming with my favourite instructor *****ally works us hard and encourages me to make waves. I am going to donate my winter coat it is like a tent on me now, maybe I'll find another coat to replace it.  More paperwork and housecleaning is on the agenda.

4 months post op 

B. Chike before and after swimming

S. 1/2 a Simple Whey protein bar

L. Soup with a little rice and chicken

S. Greek Yogurt

D. Salmon pinwheel that I didn't have yesterday

S. Fit Frappe protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone.

Karen M.
on 12/15/14 7:55 pm, edited 12/15/14 7:55 pm - Mississauga, Canada

CC, I found something for you for Christmas on the interwebz months ago and I can't wait any longer to share it with you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! XOXO

Karen

kellybelly333
on 12/15/14 9:57 pm - Toronto, Canada

hahhah cute!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Zizzler
on 12/15/14 10:03 pm

Lol

crqvingchange
on 12/16/14 7:21 am

Aren't you sweet to think of me.   Love it. It appeals to my mischievous side.

Karen M.
on 12/16/14 6:30 pm - Mississauga, Canada

It matches your avatar so it made me think of you :)

Karen

Zizzler
on 12/15/14 10:01 pm

No energy today, work is insane with no end in sight. Just trying to survive the day.

4 months post op

b - premier protein shake

s - detour protein bar, xl decaf coffee

l - lentil beef chilli

s - cheese string, cottage cheese with blueberries, sf fruit punch

D - chicken barbacoa with avocado

s - decaf tea with milk, peanut butter on celery 

all water and vits

Patm
on 12/15/14 10:31 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Enjoy your shopping Barb. Hopefully the plaza will not be too bad during the day. Starting to feel more human so going swimming today. I am wearing a halter monitor and have not stressed it at all. (Except for passing out last Saturday) I find the length swimming a good workout.

Had a nice dinner out last night. The restaurant was pretty over priced. A greek salad with some chicken was $20.00. I guess I am spoiled by the Danforth prices. But the company was great. I went to the Eaton Centre after looking for a card. The place was pretty empty. Some stores were busy but the plaza in general was quiet.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l left over salad, hummus, carrot. yogurt

s premier protein bar

d chicken sit fry with snow peas, celery, mushrooms etc

s not sure

cal 1036, carb 88.5, prot 88.4

Most Active