Neck lift cost in Ontario?

Steps78
on 12/15/14 11:49 am

Does anyone know the cost of a neck lift here in Ontario? Has anyone had this procedure? If so will you share your experience with me?

thanks for your time!

kellybelly333
on 12/16/14 3:43 am - Toronto, Canada

I don't have the info, but i'm wondering if this is for you? If so, you might get a surprise in another year or so, and find that your skin has changed. A lot of plastic surgeons tell you to be at goal, or a stable weight (not gaining or losing) for at least six month, but a year is better. My face still changes. I never looked into a neck lift, but there was a time that I thought I would get it, because around 15 months, it looked terrible, but we all seem to fill out by two years out. I would wait until then. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Steps78
on 12/18/14 12:36 pm

Thanks for the reply Kelly. I am looking into it for me, but am not at goal yet. I understand what you mean by wait and see, but am so disappointed with the skin under my chin it is really getting me down. I'm saving for plastics now anyway..... Makes me feel I have some control over it all. 

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health - people, food, situations, things, and anything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Now I know its "love of oneself". Charlie Chaplin

Most Active