Finally Received My Info Session Date!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/14 9:24 am - Orillia, Canada

I am so happy that you have your surgical referral sent in.  I don't think I had an option for a medical program referral.  However all the paperwork is about the surgery so I think I am alright.  I hope.  I just want to have a new start to my life.  I am so tired of being this way.  I will do anything asked of me at this point because I feel like this is my last option to lose weight or else I am going to die.  My body can't take the weight anymore.

Molly83
on 12/11/14 9:31 am - Canada

I am also at the point where I will do anything. I read so many posts on here and can't wait to be miserable on the optifast diet! I know that sounds bizzare and in months when I am miserable I hope I remember this post!

jaxie77
on 12/11/14 9:52 am, edited 12/11/14 9:52 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Lol !! I had to laugh when you said this about being excited to be miserable on Opti  !!! I felt exactly the same way ! I am on day 16 of it currently , and although I have to admit that excitement has waned a little ....I still feel so much happier being on it ! If that makes any sense ? It was almost a relief for me the day I started it .I felt like I had finally turned it all around and was now heading in the right direction . And I swear my body has thanked me every one of these 16 days so far . It's such a good , clean feeling to be free of carbs and sugar and crap ! 

Anyway , good luck to both of you again . 

Jax xx

anniew72
on 12/11/14 1:27 pm

Congratulations on starting your journey,  I am  also at Humber.

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/14 4:33 pm - Orillia, Canada
On December 11, 2014 at 9:27 PM Pacific Time, anniew72 wrote:

Congratulations on starting your journey,  I am  also at Humber.

How has your process been? Has everything been good? 

anniew72
on 12/11/14 4:43 pm

My journey so far has been great. I read the forum everyday and got a lot of  info on the process.....changed the way I ate and  think about food.

And kept a journal about how , when and what I ate.

Molly83
on 12/30/14 10:52 am - Canada

So by now you had your information session. How was it??? I also got my date for the info session in Ottawa...I go March 2, 2015. Please tell me all about your session...I just received my letter and am pumped!

1st referral-June 2014, sent back and resubmitted September 2014. Wrong referral-medical not surgical. December 22-Surgical Referral sent in.

March 2, 2015-Orientation session; April 8, 2015-Blood work completed; May 12, 2015-Intake appointment; July 24, 2015 Dietician/Behaviourist; August 26, 2015 Pre-surgery class; September 21, 2015 Meet the surgeon; SURGERY NOVEMBER 13, 2015

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/14 11:47 am - Orillia, Canada

It was so awesome! I honestly learnt so much that I didn't know! I have done my research as well and just hearing about the surgery it was awesome and to know what to expect before hand and post surgery. They let you know the facts.  Bottom line you need to be committed to the process.  

Most Active