Fitbit

GoBlueGirl1998
on 12/13/14 8:59 am - MI

I have the Fitbit flex and I use it everyday! I love it!! I use for steps, tracking calories and protein, water intake, exercise and sleep. I find it very helpful with my weight loss. 

Btw, I asked the same question about 2 months ago! The responses helper me make my choice.

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

BreakingUp4Good
on 12/13/14 11:16 am - Stevenson Ranch, CA

I've been wearing one for 10 months (the flex). It definitely motivates me to move more. 

White Dove
on 12/13/14 8:53 pm - Warren, OH

Because I prefer exercise in water, walking in the pool or water aerobics, I use the Vivofit.  I wear it on my wrist in place of a watch.  I also have the heart monitor that I use with it. 

As everyone else said, they are great motivators. 

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Karen M.
on 12/14/14 12:35 am - Mississauga, Canada

I wear a Misfit Shine. It does everything the Fitbit does PLUS it doesn't have to be charged (change the battery every 6 months or so), I can wear it in the water, can set it to track cycling, it tracks stairs, sleep and sleep cycles, synchs with myfitnesspal among many other apps... and it looks like jewelry.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Escape_Pod
on 12/14/14 9:30 am

If you buy one of the wrist band fitbits, consider buying a "bitband" - its just a little after-market elastic band that you can pull over the fastener on your fitbit so you don't lose it.  I had mine catch several times on a coat cuff or something else and was afraid id lose it. 

I love my fitbit force, waiting to buy a fit*****arge hr when they come out early next year.  I do find it motivating to find ways to get in extra steps, and I compete with my husband - good for both of us.

5'8"    Highest Weight: 245   Goal Weight (Surgeon): 154   Stretch Goal: 140

emilyFIT
on 12/15/14 8:35 am - Ontario, Canada

Thanks all!

Tonight I preordered the Fit*****arge HR from Futureshop. It won't ship until mid-January (too bad!) but still excited nonetheless.

emilyFIT.com | Follow my journey from super morbidly obese to functionally fit.

Most Active