Update!!! 3 weeks and 1 day post op!!

Freshlila
on 12/10/14 12:06 pm

I really wanted to thank you all for your support first off, I could not have done it without having a daily panic attack if it wasn't for all of the posts explaining how normal what I was going through is!! With that I currently feel GREAT! I don't even feel like I'm still healing, although I know I still am, so I'm beating careful with following physical rules and eating and all that jolly good stuff! 

If we talk numbers 

I am currently 51 pounds down from my highest weight

highest weight: 298

pre-opti:288

day of surgery 270

today: 247

I feel so different, I don't crave bad foods at the moment although it's super wishy washy with cravings.

what else, oh I hate my vitamins they taste terrible especially my calcium citrate but gotta do what I gott do lol!

and lastly if anyone is interested in my left over optifast(I have ALOT, for a reasonable amount) please let me knoww

If I could tell myself something now that I didn't know then, I would tell myself to chill my but because the ride to this point is super important and learning, and adjusting it really really would have helped me even more. I found myself scrambling a lot but slowly and surely got the hang of things (kinda) of course learning everyday!!!!

ok sorry for the long post BYEEE

jaxie77
on 12/10/14 8:46 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Fresh !!  My wee sweetheart ! Wow! So proud of you dear , you have done amazing and sounds like you have worked hard to get where you are . You have your head screwed on in the right place and I think you will continue to rock this ! 

I'm very happy for you and can't wait to see the next video installment :)) I'm not long now for my turn , and I can't thank YOU enough for all your support and lovely encouraging messages . You have helped me immensely  and you are spurring me on with your positive attitude . 

Keep up the good work chicky ! You are doing a fabulous job.You'll be at your goal in no time . 

Jax xxx

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/14 8:49 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Don't apologize for the long post! Lol I love long reads like this! Awesome job, so glad you're doing so well with everything. Keep rocking it!! 

Jiliana2
on 12/10/14 10:52 pm - Ottawa, Canada
VSG on 02/03/14

Bah, not a long post at all. Your starting weight is pretty much what mine was. I'm down 120 lbs so far, and I'd like to lose another 20-30, but they're being freakishly stubborn.

You're doing great. It's really important to learn how this all goes and adjust to things along the way. I'm 10 months out and I'm still learning and adapting! It's a long process. But it's all worth it.

Congrats on your achievements thus far. You WILL get there!!!

OTTAWA -- 2011 - Contemplated WLS Feb. 15, 2013 - GP Feb. 20 - lung functioning Feb. 22 - blood work Feb. 27 - Referral April 19 - orientation, bloodwork July 10 - nurse July 23 - rheumatologist (VSG) Sept. 12 - Behaviourist & Dietician Oct. 23 - Echocardiogram Nov. 6 - Pre-surgery Class Nov. 12 - Surgeon Jan 13, 2014 - Optifast (3 wks) Jan. 27 - PATTS Feb. 3, 2014 - Surgery (VSG)
HEIGHT: 5'5" HW
303 Pre-Opti 297 SW 271 GW 170 CW 200 (Feb. 8, 2018 - damn the regain!) VSG with Dr. Yelle

Most Active