What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

Tish24
on 12/9/14 1:37 am - Owen Sound, Canada

Good morning, or should I say afternoon all.

I have been back to work fortwo days now and what a difference it has made for me. I no longer think of food all day long, and in fact I will have to pay closer attention to eating at the proper times.

B- 1/2 cup Iso Femm Protein shake with 1/4 of banana in it.

L- 1/2 cup chicken noodle soup, 2 slices of deli ham, and 1tbsp of cream cheese. (I was too hungry when lunch rolled around)

S- V8 60ml

D- 3 oz of pork roast, roated potatoes 3 baby ones, 1/4 cup smashed carrots.

That is the plan anyway, work is very busy today so I'm hopping to get that all in. I'm so sorry Jen to hear about not being able to drink water, right now that is mostly what I drink. I too can not tolerate coffee right now, so I drink a lot of tea. It good though, I'm from PEI originally so I'm use to drinking tea. I haven't tried any juices yet, I do miss my Icetea I'm hopping to find one that meets the requirements.

Forogt my vits & meds at home todayProgress not perfection.

Have a great day everyone.

Zizzler
on 12/9/14 6:46 am

Just work and home today, forgot my hat and scarf at home so it was cold, still trying to warm up. Have I mentioned how much I love my fireplace?  There is something so comforting about sitting by a fire, like a sort of meditation.  Will be hitting the gym tonight and the sauna I think since I am still chilled. Last night my dog had a vet appointment and I was totally wiped out after it and skipped the gym, I did end up crying and they brought me some tissues.  She likes her new kidney food and has eaten a somewhat normal amount for 2 days now, so hopefully she will gain weight. 

16.6 weeks post op

b - premier protein shake

s - quest protein bar, xl decaf coffee

l -  3 tbsp. pork, a baby tomato, 1 tb hummus, 1 tb parsley salad, 1 tb potato, 2 tb melon, 1 grape, 1 tsp baklava

s - mint tea, water, cheese string

d - 4 tbs fish, 4 tbs sweet potato, 1 baby tomato, 1 tb green pepper, 1 tsp dill dressing, 1 tsp chipotle dip

s - baby banana with peanut butter

all vits and water

Most Active