What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Karen M.
on 12/2/14 8:03 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Had this all typed out and lost it - grrr! Up early this morning, coffee in, off to work in a bit, have to run a couple of errands after, coffee night tonight in Mississauga. :)

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Premier protein shake

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2), Halo

L - 1/2 cup tuna salad, 1 slice whole grain toast, lettuce, cucumber

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - leftover chicken/veggie stir fry (no rice)

S - coffee with cream at coffee night

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 12/2/14 9:57 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

18 months post op

steps 9864

Morning  Karen, I hope you are enjoying being back to work and it is going well :)

This last week has been non stop for me, and there is no end insight! Trying to get things in order for the holidays, work, gym and for the next 3 weeks there are 5 Christmas parties to attend! Not sure how I am going to manage it all... lol. 

I am off today and planning on cleaning and organizing. Alittle meal planning and alittle baking. Hope everyone is well :)

B- 1/2 c steel cut oats w/ 1/4 c fresh blueberries, protein coffee

S- 1 Source greek yogurt

L- 85 gr Spicy Peanut Satay Tuna 1/2 c kale salad

D- 4 oz greek turkey burger w/ all the fixins no bun

S- 4 oz skim milk, 1 source greek yogurt

Stay sane everyone LOL

Tanya

Patm
on 12/2/14 10:26 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

HI all. Karen I hope settling into work is going well. I think I could handle the women. I would cheerfully give you one of the men I have to work with.

Tanya have a nice day off. All those parties does sound daunting

Work swimming and TWH tonight. Going to try some meditation at work even if just for a moment or two when things get to me. 

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s celery, peanut butter

l chili, yogurt

d squash turkey casserole, yogurt

s apple

cal 772, carb 63.8, prot 69.7

Zizzler
on 12/3/14 10:23 am

Eww freezing rain!  Jus****ching "a dog called Christmas", I know its going to make me cry but I do not care! lol  Just work today and I went to the gym after work and did my cardio.  then went to Walmart and tried on bras and tops for nearly 2 hours.  I left without buying anything nothing fits right. The top that nearly fit me was a maternity top as I need the room in the belly but the boobs have shrunk.  Even with a padded bra I still have the same issue.  I am down to one top and one pair of pants that fit me, so I guess I will be shopping this weekend.

15 weeks post op

b - premier protein shake

s - smart for life protein bar, xl decaf coffee

l - homemade split pea soup

s - 3 melba toast and 1 cheddar laughing cow, xl decaf coffee...later skinnygirl sf white cherry and a cheese string

d - rf swiss cheese "crackers", homemade guacamole (avocado, fresh lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper)

s - rf swiss cheese "crackers", homemade guacamole

all vits and water

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Most Active