What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

Zizzler
on 12/1/14 5:16 am

Glad to hear things are going well Karen.  All women eh?  Omg I hate cattiness and gossip, you are wise to ignore.  

Patm
on 11/30/14 10:16 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That last touchdown will be remember for a long time. I should of biked today since it is so mild but I am going out tonight and didn't want to come home to shower before. So will have to do some walking to get moving.  As I have mentioned I live in an old house. Lately my scale has been moved a few times usually when washing the floor. Depending on where it is on the floor depends on what amount I get. Very annoying. It can make as much as 3 lbs difference. I could live in denial and take the lower number but since I need to lose I think I will tell myself it is the higher number. That should scare me.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l salad with chicken, yogurt

s simply bar, last one. I do not find them particularly filling.

d squash/turkey casserole, perhaps some salad. Going to a pot luck so not sure

s probably not

cal 868, carb 53.7, prot 79.9

Zizzler
on 12/1/14 5:27 am

Everything was rotten today, my attitude was horrendous, felt mean and awful. I am starting to get worried it may be the start of depression. Will be seeing my therapist to discuss it but it scares me. I made split pea soup last night and it is great, love the creaminess.

b - premier protein shake

s - xl decaf coffee, simply protein bar

l - homemade split pea soup 

s - laughing cow, Melba toast...later string cheese, sf skinnygirl white cherry drink

d - split pea soup

s - split pea soup

all water and vits

Karen M.
on 12/1/14 7:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Sorry you had such a low day - I hope today is better! xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 12/2/14 6:32 am

ty

Most Active