What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 11/30/14 6:22 pm, edited 11/30/14 6:23 pm

RNY  Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Heading to the beach this morming - out for drinks with friends tonight.  Ready to get home.

STEPS - 12,340

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

small banana

L - Ham and pickle on a small sourdough roll

S - glass of merlot

D - Cheeseburg - no bun - all the fixings

S - Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,215,  Carbs - 92 Grams,  Fat - 26 Grams,  Protein - 99 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 11/30/14 6:46 pm, edited 11/30/14 6:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Beach, drinks with friends... sounds like an awesome way to spend a Monday to me! Sorry about the Ti-Cats :(

Off to work this morning, grocery shopping after and perhaps some retail therapy. Not sure what else, my brain is still sleep mode.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Premier protein shake

S - old cheddar, 3 Triscuits, 1 small pickle, 1 Halo

L - leftover beef/veggie stew

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 3 oz BBQ chicken breast, lemon-basil green beans & mushrooms

S - likely just tea

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 11/30/14 7:06 pm

thanks for the sympathy re the Cats....That last touchdown was a heartbreaker.

Yeah I know it sounds like a lovely day....and it will be and I am thankful.....however I am bored bored bored....ready to get back to work ...or something...lol

How was your return to work?  Were you more worried then necessary?....

crqvingchange
on 11/30/14 7:28 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb I'm sorry you are bored, perhaps you need some of Karen's retail therapy.  Soak up as much sun as you can because it's been pretty dreary up north.  Karen I hope work is going well.

Today it's swimming then take the car in for an alignment, then chores, chores, chores.  My cold has stopped me from doing most of my chores so I'd better get my butt in gear today, cold or no cold.  Still working on leftovers from Saturday night, at least I don't have to cook.

4 months post op

B. Chike, then decaf, then more Chike

S. lots of decaf while I wait for the car

L. chicken and noodles

S. Pumpkin protein shake

D. Chicken, cheesy grits, a little gravy

S. 3 Butterball turkey small deli slices rolled up with Laughing cow cheese inside and maybe a Fit Frappe hot cocoa before bed

Have a good day everyone.  Pat I would have liked to have seen your DH cycling with a hockey bag.

Karen M.
on 11/30/14 7:52 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Sorry your cold is holding on - be kind to yourself and rest up, the chores can wait a day!

Karen

Karen M.
on 11/30/14 7:50 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Funny, I'm not at all surprised that you're bored despite enjoying the hell out of your trip. You're a high energy thinker and need a "purpose". I'm very much the same.

Returning to work is going well, thanks. I am thrilled to be there and using my brain professionally again, ignoring the catty office politics that comes with working in an all-female environment, and grateful that I'm well enough to be there. :)

Karen

birdiegirl
on 11/30/14 8:28 pm

Glad to hear this Karen.....and smart to ignore gossips -

kellybelly333
on 12/1/14 12:26 am - Toronto, Canada

Glad it's going well Karen. Gossips are boring...ignoring is easier the older I get. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 12/1/14 1:42 am - Mississauga, Canada

Thanks Kelly. I've never been into the gossip thing, especially at work. The gossip these days, since I have returned to work, is about me. lol Let 'em guess. ;)

Karen

kellybelly333
on 12/1/14 2:11 am - Toronto, Canada

Boo. Send them over, i'll deal with them!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active