If I can do it ...

Mrs_Rolo
on 11/29/14 8:03 pm - Waterloo, Canada

If I can do it, you can do it!  Stepped on the scale this morning and I am down 100.7 lbs since I started opti June 12/14. Doing the happy dance!!!

Was it easy?  Nope but worth every effort that I put into it.  I was the supreme definition of couch potatoes.  Now I exercise for at least an hour every day (I find breaking it up in shorter times more often works for me).  I track faithfully everyday using fitness pal.

Next big goal - onederland!!

For anyone contemplating this surgery - do your homework, relax & enjoy the ride!

Thanks to everyone who posts on OH!  There are days when your posts pick me up & let me continue on track.

All the best to all,

Paulette

anniew72
on 11/29/14 9:34 pm

Congratulations Paulette!!!!!!

I have my surgery on January 9 and post like these make me realize that I am doing the right thing.

You got this you will get to onederland.

Wendy-Louise
on 11/29/14 9:52 pm - Canada

Congratulations, you are an inspiration! Hopefully I will do as well as you. Thank you for posting.

Patm
on 11/29/14 10:33 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on your loss. Keep up the great work

Zizzler
on 11/29/14 11:14 pm

Nice to hear you are doing well, you go girl!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Karen M.
on 11/29/14 11:20 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome to the Century Club, Paulette! Losing 100 pounds is a HUGE accomplishment!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Needanewbeginning
on 11/29/14 11:54 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Congratulations! Your doing fantastic! 

Annette 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Mrs_Rolo
on 11/30/14 5:35 am - Waterloo, Canada

Thank you everyone for your kind words.  I am 56 years young and just had my knee replaced this past February.  This weight loss has given me back my life - I am so much happier & my energy level has soared.  Please anyone who is considering surgery or is nervous about their upcoming surgery, know that it is so worth it. I was fortunate and have had no complications, in fact I had the surgery on a Thursday and went back to work that Monday (office job). YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

msmuggins
on 11/30/14 8:01 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

This is amazing!  Good for you and thanks for inspiring the rest of us!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Most Active