Lost my referral

ronshoneygirl23
on 12/1/14 3:46 am

I can't believe it. I called booking at HRRH today and she can't find my referral. I am totally bummed... What happens now? Do I have to start all over again? I have been waiting so patiently for my dates for appointments since Sept. 4th. The lady at booking says she has already done the bookings for that Orientation so now what????

Christy

ronshoneygirl23
on 12/1/14 3:56 am

Yes!! Just got off the phone with HRRH. I have my appointment with Dr. Huinh on January 13th. Let's hope it's lucky 13!! Finally feel like I am on my way. Looking forward to 2015 and a lot of new beginnings. Bilateral knee replacement on Dec. 8th this year and RNY in 2015. To a new year of health and happiness.

s

Christy

Molly83
on 12/1/14 6:16 am - Canada

Glad to hear you  got your date. My referral was sent in June, then resent in August because it was not done completely. I am still waiting :(

ronshoneygirl23
on 12/1/14 6:52 am

Hope you hear really soon. Here's to a good 2015! Take care.

Christy

ronshoneygirl23
on 12/3/14 8:01 am

Feel like things are finally moving along. Got an email today with my appointments for January 13th and all my other appointments for March 2/15 at HRRH. Yippee!! This is really going to happen. A new me in the new year. Looking forward to it all. New knees on Monday Dec. 8th.

Christy

Most Active