Facebook support group for Guelphites

RYMEBE73
on 11/25/14 2:12 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15

I just wanted anyone in the Guelph area (getting, had their surgery there) there is a facebook support group under Guelph Bariatric Group, feel free to join up...we're currently a fairly small group of 49...it doesn't matter if you've had surgery, are having surgery, going through the non-surgical, thinking about surgery...etc...check us out!! :)

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

lyshy
on 11/27/14 8:06 am - Canada

Awesome!

Is the group set as Private?  No-one knows when you join, post etc. ?

I haven't told anyone besides my mom and my partner about my journey so I'd hate anyone on Facebook to see me join the group or post ****il I'm ready to announce it myself).

Guelph - Referral: August '14. Orientation: Oct 23/14. Nurse: Nov 26/14. Dietician/SW: Dec 12/14. Nurse 2/Dietician 2: Jan 20/15. SW 2: Jan 30/15 CLEARED by all 3! Feb '15: H Pylori testing.  Pre-surgery nutrition class: Mar 23/15.  Meet surgeon: May 22/15 with Dr.Reed   Surgeon Appt #2: June 16/15.  Surgery date: Aug 20/15.

RYMEBE73
on 11/28/14 12:50 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15

Yes I believe it is set to private, only members see your posts

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

betterme2014
on 8/14/15 8:05 am - Canada

How can I join? I have searched for it but can't find it. I just got my appointment with the surgeon - August 31. Dr. Pootin (I think that's how it's spelled but not sure.

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.

Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

~ unknown

RYMEBE73
on 8/14/15 8:22 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15

if you search in facebook, just type in Guelph Bariatric Group and it should come up?

betterme2014
on 8/14/15 8:39 am - Canada

found it! Thanks for your help!

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.

Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

~ unknown

Most Active