Looking for a plastic surgeon

Barb L.
on 11/11/14 10:30 pm - Toronto, Canada

Hi, I was waiting to have surgery with Dr. Jugenburg but he does not do panniculectomys anymore. 

I am wondering if anyone knows a very good surgeon in Toronto, Ontario.   thanks

Karen M.
on 11/11/14 10:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I had an OHIP funded panniculectomy in January 2013 with Dr. Cory Goldberg .

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Needanewbeginning
on 11/11/14 10:47 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

He does them but doesn't like to deal with OHIP. He was my first choice for plastics, but I went with my local guy. There are many in Toronto. You can PM me if you like. 

Annette 👍

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

msmuggins
on 11/12/14 2:55 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

I have a quick follow-up question on this topic for the plastics vets:  how much does an upgrade from panniculectomy to a tummy tuck cost, and is it advisable to get breasts done at the same time?  I'm trying to do some financial planning right now to save for my future plastics, so even a rough range of figures would be helpful.

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Mary A.
on 11/13/14 4:38 am

I had a panniculectomy with Dr. Sarah Wong (Scarborough General) on September 9, she was wonderful.  Her sister is also a plastic surgeon, I chose her primarily because she's female and also because of her extensive education and practice.

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active