What are you doing/eating today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 11/10/14 9:41 pm

Going to see Fury - in honor of Remembrance day. 

Patm
on 11/10/14 9:39 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds like a very long day Barb. Hope you can nap on the plane. It is a really nice day out. Probably the last we will have for a very long time. I am very sad I can not bike today. But I am home staying warm. Might sit on the veranda later in the sun.

b greek yogurt

l soup

s protein shake with skim milk

d taco on lettuce if I can swallow it or just soup

Have a good day everyone

birdiegirl
on 11/10/14 9:40 pm

sounds like your throat is still very rough...hate that feeling.

Karen M.
on 11/10/14 9:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Sounds like you're still not feeling well - rest up!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

jan32
on 11/11/14 12:06 am

My first time posting here, almost 7 weeks post op from revision

B - turkey eggbite, 1 teaspoon my light miracle whip on pop crisp

S - 0% PC greek mandarin orange yogurt

l - turkey and cheese rollup x2

s - protein plus bar

D- 1.5-2 oz of chicken fajita insides (chicken and veggies)

S - probably another greek yogurt.

week 1 of Jillian Micheals 30 day shred done earlier today, 4-5 km walk at lunchtime planned.  

Zizzler
on 11/11/14 1:57 am

Welcome jan, your menu looks good, hope you are feeling ok, was it a revision to a rny?

jan32
on 11/11/14 2:59 am, edited 11/11/14 4:04 am

Hi Zizzler

Yes, a revision from VSG to RNY...as much as I loved the VSG option I had reflux issues and gained back 50lbs from my goal weight. After much discussions with the dr and family I decided to revise.  Lost 30 lbs in the first 4+ weeks and nothing since..so I am ramping up the exercise this week which will hopefully help.  Or accept the fact that this is where my body wants to be :(  Are there other vsg to rny on this board?

Zizzler
on 11/11/14 3:49 am

Yes there are others who have had the same revision, maybe they will post in response to your post, hopefully.  I am only 3 months out but the loss has not been steady. For instance I too lost nothing for 3 weeks, and at one point I actually gained 6 pounds for some reason.  Just keep up the good work and it will sort itself out, try not the check the scale too often, maybe just once a week at the most.  Keep posting on here and it will help too, you get in the habit of planning your meals and activity.  Hope to see you posting here again.

Karen M.
on 11/11/14 6:50 am - Mississauga, Canada

There are a couple, Jan, but not many on the Ontario forum. I know there are quite a few on the RNY and Revision forums.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 11/11/14 2:15 am

Finally did an hour or yard work - beautiful day out so that helped a lot.  Still have not eaten the slimcado avocado, plan to make it today for sure, you can't wait too long once they are ripe.  Plan to do some cbt charting today, its been stressful at work and I need to really examine my feelings and come up with a plan to cope.  Also plan to have a long hot bath sometime today, do some self-care stuff. The little flax egg muffins seem to work but I get thirstier so have to drink more liquids.  Anything to avoid the rock-hard poops I get when I do not keep on top of this issue.  Yes, tmi but oh well.

b - premier protein shake, b12, vit d, multi, half a flax egg muffin (chocolate banana flavour)

l - leftovers from yesterday, slimcado avocado with lemon and oregano, lf cheese made into chips, calcium/d

d - more leftovers, more avocado, calcium/d

before bed: omega, vit d

Most Active