What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

TES
on 11/12/14 11:15 pm - Ottawa, Canada

OMG - the idea of lemon-basil green bean and mushrooms just gave me a mouthgasm ...

TES.

Karen M.
on 11/13/14 3:12 am - Mississauga, Canada

haha Yeah, it is pretty delicious. If I could get away with just eating that for dinner, I would. ;)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 11/12/14 11:04 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Went into work today. Would rather be home sleeping but needed to make sure a client didn't show up. I have not exercised enough in the last couple of days. Hope to get some walking in today. My DH works tonight so will need to walk the dog. I went on the treadmill yesterday but only lasted 1/2hour.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l turkey squash casserole, small spinach salad with egg and bacon

s pure protein bar although I have not had a snack the last two days so will see

d left over turkey taco on lettuce with salsa

s tea

cal 936, carb 53.6 Prot 91.8

Zizzler
on 11/13/14 5:26 am

Tomorrow will be 13 weeks out.  Today someone called me the incredible shrinking little lady, which I thought was funny.  Must go shopping at value village this weekend for tops, nearly all of them have to be pinned at the bust as I have lost a lot in that area.  Tonight the gym, weights, and maybe a little time in the sauna and/or massage chair they have.  If only the message chair were heated I doubt I would ever get out! Lol

12.9 weeks post op

b - premier protein shake

s - xl decaf coffee, 1/2 egg flax mini muffin, coconut chocolate banana flavour

l - leftovers from purée stage I need to use up sweet potato, white bean potato puree

s - sf mixed berry Greek yogurt, handful of almonds...later a cheese string and another xl decaf coffee

d - herb and garlic fish or a mini slider cucumber slices in vinegar and salt

s - sf protein hot chocolate

all water and vitamins

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Most Active